Adopting a dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilwit

Journeyman
hey guys i am going to buy a dog for me.this is my first time. i want a a dog which looks heavy and deadly as i am bit healthy.please give me tips.which dog breed should i go for?i have thought of st.bernard.how much does this dog costs?

jasku

In the zone
Great Dane - super heavy and deadly. Otoh if you want to impress gals, get a cute breed dog!

---
I am here: *maps.google.com/maps?ll=13.067372,80.260519

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Re: buying a dog

Rottweiler.

*static.pedigreedatabase.com/rottweiler/i/rottweiler.jpg *puppydogweb.com/gallery/rottweilers/rottweiler_farmer.jpg
[youtube]WY-fd3C1o8Y[/youtube]

axes2t2

I am a cat

hey guys i am going to buy a dog for me.this is my first time. i want a dog which looks heavy and deadly as i am bit healthy.please give me tips.which dog breed should i go for?i have thought of st.bernard.how much does this dog costs?

:rofl:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

Siberian Husky
*www.dooziedog.com/dog_breeds/siberian_husky/images/full/Siberian-Husky-Puppy-4.jpg
*www.pets4homes.co.uk/pets4homes/home.nsf/CC463A9510DB5841802570BF00811A7F/$file/Siberian-Husky-Huskies-Puppies-Dogs-Sale.jpg

freshseasons

King of my own Castle

Kurdish Kangal

*www.pitbullturk.com/wp-content/uploads/kangal-resimleri-391.jpg
*i.ytimg.com/vi/-c8SZEqAiW4/0.jpg

Just healthy and deadly for you.Make sure you can provide it with 80 Rotis /4 Kg pedigree per sitting though :D

sujoyp

Grand Master

I love st.bernard but it doesnt look deadly...its kindof goodlooking ....mastiffs r deadly...great den r dull looking

abhidev

Human Spambot

If you want to look at every girls cleavage get a pug.

:lol:

get a german shepherd or a lab...rotweilers are definitely deadly and agressive as they follow the concept of alpha leader.etc. like in wolves

d3p

PowerHouse

1+ to Rottweiler. Deadly as well as Costly.

its available in india & price of the puppy will be around 8k-14k depending on the locations.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
First of all you adopt a dog, not buy.

hey guys i am going to buy a dog for me.this is my first time. i want a dog which looks heavy and deadly as i am bit healthy.please give me tips.which dog breed should i go for?i have thought of st.bernard.how much does this dog costs?

:lol:

What's your experience with handling dogs?
Do you realize how much an adult St.Bernard or a similarly big dog eats?
Many idiots actually get a dog for show-off and then become absolute morons ultimately abandoing them - I personally wish the worst for such people. Is your commitment 100%?
Do you have strength and patience to actually discipline your dog? Most wannabe dog owners with German Shephards are idiots, they can't handle them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom