Adobe or SAP Labs?? I have my interview on the same day

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Me and blaz both got selected. :)
Joining is on 16th , gotta find a flat fast!!

You got selected in Adobe or SAP Labs?

Congrats buddy.. If you are ready to throw a party, i'll be there @ any cost. :D

Afterall we are doing this for friendship....:mrgreen:

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
I got into Adobe ! Adobe is easy go for it. Adobe is really far better to work then SAP Laps. Its one of the best places to work for in fact!
You start as Tester, After six months depending upon your talents you can switch to developer team.

Last edited:

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
I would choose Development over Testing! Testing is sooooo boring!

Testing is also fun. If you are testing in Infosys its a different thing.
Test in Microsoft Windows Team or the Linux Kernel. You will get your ass jacked awesomely.
Testing also has lots of math and coding, its just that you should get the right thing to test.

Needless to say, developing a boring thing is also boring ;)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
testing is fun and gives u enuf time for urself, further testing SAP, oracle, Siebel implementations is like peanut butter and jelly time.

Congrats guys for getting into sap labs n adobe !

OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
^^Haha...lol..Bangalore....

Anyway....my joining was today not 16th(had mixed up every date because of INCEPTION) .... had a great time today..drank too much of free coffee.......lol :)

OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Yeah I know.
She smashed my dream of getting the highest paying offer from our College :(

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
What's your real name ?!
And I am so tired, mine is 9-6 work, After I return back to home, I am completely gone. I use my bike.

coolalways

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
I had my interview at SAP Labs on 31st of July.
It was again the same story as already recited above. 2 face to face rounds and a telephonic interview the next day. I was also made to fill that form with name address and the other details. I was even made to submit my 3 months salary slips and offer letter of my current employer since i am not a fresher. But its been almost 3 weeks and no news since. I dropped Manjula a mail in the interim and she said that I am selected but the offer will take some time to be released. Could anyone tell me how long it may take for them to give out the offer letter? I understand that eggman and blaz are already in. Could you please get the information from the inside regarding the offer letter?

Any help would be appreciated.

abychat

Hey Eggman, Blaz,

Congratulations on being selected into SAP Labs.

I am an experienced IT professional. I have given all the rounds of interview including HR. Waiting for the final notification.
Just wanted to know whether you got the final offer by mail or it was communicated to you over the phone? Also, who was the mail from?

Thanks!

jablonsky27

Hi,
I had my interview at SAP Labs on 31st of July.
It was again the same story as already recited above. 2 face to face rounds and a telephonic interview the next day. I was also made to fill that form with name address and the other details. I was even made to submit my 3 months salary slips and offer letter of my current employer since i am not a fresher. But its been almost 3 weeks and no news since. I dropped Manjula a mail in the interim and she said that I am selected but the offer will take some time to be released. Could anyone tell me how long it may take for them to give out the offer letter? I understand that eggman and blaz are already in. Could you please get the information from the inside regarding the offer letter?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hey Eggman, Blaz,

Congratulations on being selected into SAP Labs.

I am an experienced IT professional. I have given all the rounds of interview including HR. Waiting for the final notification.
Just wanted to know whether you got the final offer by mail or it was communicated to you over the phone? Also, who was the mail from?

Thanks!

hey guys, same boat here. its been about 10 days now since their HR called up and made me an offer over phone. Said I ll be receiving the offer letter 'shortly'. No other details forthcoming.

Have either of you received you letters?

Top Bottom