Acche din aa gaaye for us Technology lovers!!! :-D

Hrishi

Focus should have been on reducing internet tarrifs .
We are moving into a cloud based.computing era and internet means almist everything for end users. So if we want to grow we must facilitate better and affordable internet infrastructure.

I cant think of paying 500rs per month and higher just for using 2gigs of highspeed data.
My ul broadband dedicated service is considerably way cheaper.

The 2g speed sucks , and 3g is damn expensive.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
500 rupees for 2 gigs? I will never pay that much, but you don't have any option either.

The world is moving into a cloud based system, we are not, we are moving into a ****ing BSNL era, where the unthinkable can happen, and it does.

Seriously, last time I was in Manchester back in 2009, was using O2 broadband of 4 mbps, unlimited, for 25 pounds per month. I mean we can be late, but I just don't understand how we are almost a decade late, especially when India is one of major emerging market / country.

One is increasing the FII investment quota (which I appreciate), at the same time the country is rotting with dial up speeds, what impression will the foreigners take from this?

amjath

Human Spambot
imported electronics goods meaning individual import i guess

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway Aam admi suffers for eatables, vegetables, milk, cylinder etc so in turn outside foods, tea etc will increase. Imagine how foods in food court in mall will cost

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
What the hell? Cigarettes, gutka prices will be increased? These things are daily needs, cost should be decreased!!

One bug doubt- when they say 'desktops', they definitely mean per-assembled (branded) desktops that doesn't appeal us. What appeals us is assembled desktops. Now, they also say 'imported electronic products' will cost more, so doesn't this include desktop components? So a per this budget, assembled desktop will cost mode (?).

amjath

Human Spambot
One bug doubt- when they say 'desktops', they definitely mean per-assembled (branded) desktops that doesn't appeal us. What appeals us is assembled desktops. Now, they also say 'imported electronic products' will cost more, so doesn't this include desktop components? So a per this budget, assembled desktop will cost mode (?).

yes which means
"Acche din abhi nahi aaya for us Technology lovers!!! :p"

$hadow

Geek in making

Components are also becoming cheap after budget.

OP
powerhoney

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Am not sure about this too...

It says that imported electronic products are going to be costlier... But, on the other hand, mobile phones are slated to be cheaper!!!
Seems like a double contradiction to me...

Anyone can clear this up???

So, does it mean that only crappy Indian made electronics (Are there any??? :p) are going to be cheaper???

Yeah, I had the same doubt as can be seen by my quote posted above... It hasn't been answered satisfactorily till now... Any help from anyone having a good grasp on these fiscal matters will be appreciated!!! :) :)
Maybe some commerce guy can help???

$hadow

Geek in making
Union Budget 2014: What goes up, down - TOI Mobile | The Times of India Mobile Site
Refer to to this TOI article. It is clearly stated imported computer parts.

Top Bottom