Access facebook on mobile without internet

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
Airtel has provided a method to send status update , friend request, messages using mobile without any GPRS connection. Sounds kewl and there is 1 USSD techonology through which this is possible..

Has anyone tried here on TDF??

Source

Sarath

iDota
I think the airtel free facebook net access offer was better than this. Then you could use the net conn. to access FB but now other aspects are charged at Re.1/day. Accessing is free.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
I saw on FB that 0.facebook.com uses very less or no gprs data at all. Can someone confirm that? I can't as I do not have Airtel and gprs is not active on my Vodafone

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Well, I too use Facebook on my mobile without Internet!

To set status, I send it as a text to 9232232665 (92-FACEBOOK).
And I receive comments, likes and messages through fb notifications :lol:

rajeevk

Journeyman
But 0.facebook.com works only on some mobile operators. But this is for all users I think.

Now, access Facebook without internet - The Times of India

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
Well, I too use Facebook on my mobile without Internet!

To set status, I send it as a text to 9232232665 (92-FACEBOOK).
And I receive comments, likes and messages through fb notifications :lol:

I tried that. But then the messages were delayed too much, that was okay but it posted my reply to a post as a new post/status in my profile, even this was fine but two times it posted a PM reply on my wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My friend told me about that immediately and I deleted it.

Just be careful :)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Just be careful :)

Well, I use this facility just to post status updates on FB, since I like to keep my friends updated, while I am on the move!
Havn't tried replying through this, but thanks for the heads up :))

have you registered on FB first to get updates and requests??

Yeah, I did registered. I can also select only the friends, or pages from whom I want to get updates on my profile, as well as, number of notifications, and the timings in which NOT to send those! :-D

Top Bottom