[Praise] [Accel Frontline and Tirupati enterprise] Fast RMA for seagate HDD and seasonic psu

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Both my PSU Seasonic s12ii 520w and Seagate 1 TB was not working. For HDD, I located the centre in Nehru place, new Delhi and submitted my HDD. Within 3 days I receive the message that my Seagate replacement is shipped from Chennai and I received it in 2 days in my home. So the entire process was finished in 5 days. Pretty neat and fast.

For Seasonic PSU, you need to ship the product to Kolkata. Shame, they don't have any other service centre in India for RMA. The shipping cost was rs 360 via DTDC. After receiving they tested it and shipped the new PSU in 3 days. Considering 2 days will be taken to ship to my house, the entire process will be handled in 7 days which is satisfactory considering they have only 1 RMA centre.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Both my PSU Seasonic s12ii 520w and Seagate 1 TB was not working. For HDD, I located the centre in Nehru place, new Delhi and submitted my HDD. Within 3 days I receive the message that my Seagate replacement is shipped from Chennai and I received it in 2 days in my home. So the entire process was finished in 5 days. Pretty neat and fast.

For Seasonic PSU, you need to ship the product to Kolkata. Shame, they don't have any other service centre in India for RMA. The shipping cost was rs 360 via DTDC. After receiving they tested it and shipped the new PSU in 3 days. Considering 2 days will be taken to ship to my house, the entire process will be handled in 7 days which is satisfactory considering they have only 1 RMA centre.

The seagate replacement HDD you got - is it a new one or refurbished / re-certified drive ?

Top Bottom