Aata Jaata kuch nahi,lakin sapne bade bade!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Geek

Journeyman
Well guys,this is my story.

I don't know HTML a bit.
I just booked a place at zeeblo.

Now my problem is that,i wanna make a website bt i dont know HTML.

Can you guys help me.

Is there any free software which lets us create webpages,without any hassle???Frontpage,i don't have. Othetrs, i require. Preferebly, it should have some templates!!!

thanks

now u must be knowing,to whom the title i reffering to :lol:

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
They must be having WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) site builder tools.
Have a look at this site.
Out of this I would fnacy NVu as it is open source.
Have a look at topstyle too. I have heard it is a great tool.
HTML is very easy to learn. Spend some time with the W3C site and you'd learn a lot.

mehulved

Check out the softwares on the site. They are very easy to use and yeah totally free, too. But, it is recommended to know a bit of HTML cos sometimes WYSIWYG editors mess up somethings then the knowloedge of HTML comes in very handy.

sakumar79

Technomancer
Try OpenOffice.org for a free Office Suite that includes Web page creation... For a dedicated Web Maker, try NVu from the makers of Mozilla... Pretty sure it has a few templates...

Arun

MysticHalo

Your Maker.
yeah...open office.org is cool enough if u want free and fine things. It has a web editor that would allow u to crete ur own webpages.
BTW, there are a lot of HTML Builder programs, but they need knowledge of HTML, but there are some which provide u with all the tags and all u have to do is just fill'em up :d

kikass

Broken In
or just try making the pages in MS Word, i am sure you have that on your comp.... its not very advanced.... but its very easy and almost everyone knows how to work it... you can make pretty decent webpages in word...

OP
True Geek

True Geek

Journeyman
yeah......i hv Word(pirated, offcorse :lol:)

thanks for your suggestion...........

openoffice itself is a cool suggestion

thanks
sakumar and MysticHalo and all

tuxfan

Technomancer
Have a look at the following links.

Yahoo Site Builder
BlueVoda
Interspire Free Templates
FreeTemplates.com

mehulved

I think of all you should go for MS word if you got it but it sometimes doesn't render pages properly when seen on the site.
Oo.org is also a good alternative.
But, if you wanna create pages regularly, than you should surely go in for NVu, since it is made for the purpose.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Have'nt you read the article in Digit on PHPnuke, using which, you can make a professional looking php site without any programminf skills!!

Just download the package from:
*www.phpnuke.org/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=528

Then make a SQL database on the server (See how on the site phpnuke.org. Also look for other methods of configuring) and upload your files to the server. Log on and your site is ready.

tuxfan

Technomancer
:) If the person is too lazy too learn something as simple as HTML, then installing php Nuke will be like climbing a mountain!! php Nuke is a CMS (Content Management System) and will require basic configration of MySQL database, etc. Is he willing to do it? However, if you have fantastico enabled in cpanel, it becomes very easy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom