Aamir to loose his body after Ghajini!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Aamir Khan is going to bring his body to the normal after doing Ghajni. As interviewed by a reporter in India TV, he told that he is going to do a movie made by his wife and wants to loose his body shape. He also tols that he is not sad about normalising his body because this is the thing he wants regain and relost. I think such thing should not have been done by Aamir because after 2 years of hardwork, he managed to get that body and he is trying to make it normal again. Sigh!!!!!:confused::???:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Aamir Khan is going to bring his body to the normal after doing Ghajni. As interviewed by a reporter in India TV, he told that he is going to do a movie made by his wife and wants to loose his body shape. He also tols that he is not sad about normalising his body because this is the thing he wants regain and relost. I think such thing should not have been done by Aamir because after 2 years of hardwork, he managed to get that body and he is trying to make it normal again. Sigh!!!!!:confused::???:

Ya, another breaking news from d gr8 INDIA TV the breaking news channel:)

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
He visited RajKapoor house today, jst besides my school. Don't know what he was doing there. Wanted to see his packs though.. :(

I remember hearing about this a month or two back.
Poor guy really.
He himself said that though this is physically very easy, mentally its the hardest thing to do.

I would do ANYTHING to exchange my 2-tire flabs with his 8-pack abs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom