A ringtone that can only be heard by teenagers

Status
Not open for further replies.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Receiving sms and calls in classes has became easier there are ringtones available which can only be heard by teenagers we call this phenomenon “presbycusis”. This phenomenon is based on our losing ability to hear higher frequency sounds. The high pitch is 18 to 20 khz. So enjoy !!! now don’t ever make your phone silent in class room the ringtone will only be heard by the young ones not your teacher or elders

To download an example ringtone click here below

Download and source

Note use that in a phone not on 2000 watts speaker even a deaf will hear that then :D

Thanks
krates

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
It is too old. Was called teenbuzz.
And doesnt work. I was almost caught in college once when i tried it. Almost every old person i know can hear it.

utsav

damn busy...
you are advertising your site here .too bad.u r mentioning the source to be your site but the original source is *www.jetcityorange.com/mosquito-ringtone/

nvidia

-----ATi-----
The sound is very irritating!
My mom could hear it.. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/31a.gif

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
It's the mosquito-ring tone. Heard it.
The bad news.. my mom heard it too :D

Simple principle. An average human is supposed to heard between 20 & 20kHz. It varies to larger ranges for ppl with better hearing... those not used to monotonous sounds & who generally wish to hear better... like children, audiophiles... With age, our hearing worsens. Then the ringtone, which is in the range of 17k.. cannot be audible.

Read more @ TeenBuzz, Wikipedia.

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
These hight pitch sounds are generally damaging to ears, adverse effects can render u hard hearing :D

Even there is one thing that Ultrasonic range is audible to animals like dogs etc and is used by police to make their raid quiet :D

x3060

A LOTR fan
old old old news, i have used it unsuccessfuly once, it did not work on old once in my area.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
i am also unable to here , my friend and younger brother can hear .

am i getting old

HELPPPPP MEEEEEe i am just 14

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
lol my sister told me about that so i posted on my site i doesn't know that it has been already posted sorry !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom