a new social networking site started from india

what is ur opinion about social networking site?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

orkube.com

Right off the assembly line
On April 2 2007, a new social networking site is started from kerala. Its name is www.orkube.com .It is started by two students from alappuzha, vinil richard and kiran joshy.This site is in beta testing stage and the official launching is on june.The main feature of this website is, it has the facility of the world famous social networking site orkut and video sharing portal youtube. Hence the name orkut+ youtube=orkube.com
Orkube.com now offers a mp4 player to its new coming members every month.
I like the name that give the guys behind this site
meet with another site review on next week.Happy browsing

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Pehle se hi orkut, rediffconnexions, Hi5, etc. kam thi, jo ek aur aa gayi. :D
And for GOD sake next time choose a different username instead of the same site name. ;)

OP
O

orkube.com

Chirag said:
Isn't that ur site???
no no iam just 18 years old.I love cool indian websites and also i like the name orkube.com and also i hav joined on it,bcoz i hav read that the guys behind the site is abt 20 years old .so iam get interested.

OP
O

orkube.com

no no iam just 18 years old.I love cool indian websites and also i like the name orkube.com and also i hav joined on it,bcoz i hav read that the guys behind the site is abt 20 years old .so iam get interested

chesss said:
spam.. atleast choose a slightly different name. orkube lol
iam not spaming idont no what u say. i know this website by reading thre blog and also i like the name and i choose it for my digit account, i want to add reviews of cool indian websites and if it is spamming pls let me know.

Last edited:

lalam

In the zone
Ya i like social networking site and orkut does it for me.....I joined yaari but its not cool enough like i can't even log into my yaari account now for i haven't refer 10 person! Yep thats the rule over yaari strange that they're forcing you

din

Tribal Boy
Appreciate your efforts to clone Orkut / YouTube.

But why not making something new instaed of clones ?

We all know there are thousands of so called 'social networking' or 'video sharing' sites but Orkut and YouTube will remain the best atleast for the time being.

Even other members of Digit forum are making Orkut clone, but why ?

Your age does not matter at all. There are kids who make website and does web programming at the age of 14 and 15. But your post sounds like you are advertising here.

Also the site is for social networking or revenue generation by google ads ?

Again, keep it up, but make something new and stop cloning something and adding a lot of google ads. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom