A new National record - Largest Guitar Ensemble of 5406 Guitarists

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Jajabor, A tribute to Dr. Bhupen Hazarika- A new record for Largest Guitar Ensemble- 5406 Guitarist

Yes poeple. This is official. The officials of Limca book of Records were present. The Indian record for the largest Guitar ensemble has been broken. To be broken it has been shattered. From the last record which consisted of about 1700 Guitarists, today's historic event which also served as a tribute to the late great Dr. Bhupen Hazarika, a total of 5006 Guitarists were present during the record attempt, yeah I was one of them.
*3.bp.blogspot.com/--P-Y1EPxAWY/T8tacQeu74I/AAAAAAAAAAY/JROhywcPdRw/s1600/IMG_2012.jpg

For more pics and full story check the link above.
Although a world record was aimed, we fell short.

and yes I was there

Last edited:

gforz

Maximum GAME
Gr8 news.amazing feat with tribute to late great Dr. Bhupen Hazarika.
By what margin did we fall short to WR?

OP
thetechfreak

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Gr8 news.amazing feat with tribute to late great Dr. Bhupen Hazarika.
By what margin did we fall short to WR?

Around 2000. Thing is we might have broken it had there bit more publicity. 7273 is current record. But a great experience and event nevertheless :D

bubusam13

Human
Actually had it not been raining, we would have broken world record. Many didn't came because of raining. I was also about to go. I live near it.

DonaldMartin

Right off the assembly line
Wow, this IS cool! Congrats for breaking the record! I also used to play the guitar before, but I haven't for ages. You didn't answer, I think, what kind of music did you play?

dashabi250

Right off the assembly line
surely..i like wr .though the topic is none of bussinees with the digits..lol

i just got a website and sell some dresses ...wish u guys like

Top Bottom