A New Gamepad For Me

StevieG

Right off the assembly line
Hey guys, I'm new to this site.. I just wanted to buy a new gamepad, mainly for playing FIFA 11, but I might as well have a go at NFS and some shooters with it.

I'm confused whether I should go for a local company, like Enter, Zebronics or Frontech or anything else.

I'm a bit of a newbie at this, so please suggest me what I should buy. My price range is roundabout Rs. 600-700

Thanks in advance.

Death_Knight

True Evil Never Dies
Among the local brands go for Frontech... It comes very cheap (~350) and my friend owns one for 3 yrs without hassle.
Logitech/Microsoft, though better, costs beyond your budget (starting at 1k).

OP
S

StevieG

Actually, I had a Frontech a few moths ago, it served me for ~3 years as well. But after two years, few of the keys went AWOL, though probably due to the intense gaming. Thus, I have this apprehension about buying the same product.
Could you confirm me about the price of Logitech/Microsoft, keeping in mind the fact that I need the gamepad to come with analog sticks. Also, in what ways, if any, is Logitech/Microsoft better that Frontech/Zebronics?

TIA

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ whats the use if the Microsoft/Logitech one goes for 4yrs but cost 4 times more. better stick to the cheap ones. so if it goes bad, you can throw away rather than running for RMA here & there.

OP
S

StevieG

Yeah, that's what I thought too. But do you recommend Frontech, or anything else? Also tell me whether Frontech will be optimized for FIFA 11, as the game is the main reason behind buying a gamepad^^:oops:

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
I should work well.
I played fifa09,10 with the red coloured fronttech gamepad.
And my friend got it for like 450 only.
Regarding the costly ones, you cant deny the better experience (softer buttons & analogue) with xbox360 controller. Which is available for rs 1.5k only. Yup, 3 times costlier.

Death_Knight

True Evil Never Dies
And also the sweeeet vibration :-D...
the low cost ones feel like a chainsaw in hand

And don't go for 'JBV', it failed within a month

jeetu

Broken In
I agree on XBox 360 wired controller , its simply the best especially if you play Cricket 2010 or Fifa alot.

Top Bottom