A mob....Budget:7k to 8k

Status
Not open for further replies.

sai_cool

Journeyman
E50 SUCKS! trust me, too big and 1.3mp camera whch produces disastorous results !

6233 is gud, i have and i luv it!

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
6233 is good.. But e50 doesnt suck.. Its the cheapest os9.1 around.. U cant get evything in 9.4k..

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
E50 SUCKS! trust me, too big and 1.3mp camera which produces disastorous results

i will not use camera much ? what does big means ? is it too ugly and fat like 6600 ? and nobody answered abt L9i's battey life :(

Pathik

Google Bot
e50 is a slim fone.. And the black one looks very sleek too.. I hav one and hav had no problems yet..

rohan4pal

Pain is Forever
esumitkumar said:
i will not use camera much ? what does big means ? is it too ugly and fat like 6600 ? and nobody answered abt L9i's battey life :(

Stand-by Up to 350 h Talk time Up to 4 h
and 1 more thing bro its all depend on how u use it check here:) *www.gsmarena.com/motorola_slvr_l9-1865.php

enticer86

Stay Silent!
kool said:
then post review of this phone..
chek the review at mouthshut its pretty gud enuf...........
m a bit busy to write one myself
fr a very precise one, hre goes

+
sound quality
value fr money
active screen layout is very fresh

-
battery lasts just 2 days with moderate use
series 40

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
hmm..so which one is more gud ?

Moto L9i or Nokia N70 Music edition ??? Compare on following points and then tell the winner :

1. Sound Quality and Reception Quality
2. Battery life
3. O/S speed
4. Camera quality
5. FM Radio Quality

Thnx

K

krazyfrog

If you want a smartphone, get the N72. If you want a non-smartphone, then go for 6233. I would recommend sticking to either of these phones only.

K

krazyfrog

^^ Well there is no specific reason to buy L9i in the first place, just a L7i with fm and 2mpix camera. Apart from good looks there isn't any other feature in it thats better than the competition. In fact phones like 6233 beat it hands down when it comes to features and performance.

Pathik

Google Bot
Get a n70me... 3G isnt far away... hopefully.. also the price diff has decreased to only about 2k..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom