a laptop for schoolwork and casual gaming

rider

as Kratos
@rabjabber HP Laptop Price India, HP Pavilion G6-2105TX (3rd Gen core,Buy HP Laptops Online - Infibeam.com
It's the best intel laptop with good graphics under 40k

OP
R

rabjabber

Journeyman
hllo,
change of plans again....................

now i need a genuine win 7 professional laptop within 45k

for this i either have to buy a laptop with

No OS within 35k and buy genuine win7 pro..........

or
buy a laptop with win7 home PREMIUM within 40k and buy the upgrade win7 HP - win7 PRO.

or

buy a laptop with pre - installed win7 pro...

pls. consider all these options and tell which are the best laptops of all three categories and also tell which is the best out of all three for gaming

PS ; - will i be able to get a laptop with all my conditions that will be able to play the games i mentioned above?????

PPS; - does any one knows about student discount that microsoft offers to students???? for how much can i buy win7 PRO. o availing that discount ???

PPPS; - i've narrowed down on these two laptops for around 35k pls. tell me which of these will be best for playing above mentioned games?..how is Asus K Series X53SC-SX224D in comparison to them..... and also i'm open to amd procesors like APU

hllo,
change of plans again....................

now i need a genuine win 7 professional laptop within 45k

for this i either have to buy a laptop with

No OS within 35k and buy genuine win7 pro..........

or
buy a laptop with win7 home PREMIUM within 40k and buy the upgrade win7 HP - win7 PRO.

or

buy a laptop with pre - installed win7 pro...

pls. consider all these options and tell which are the best laptops of all three categories and also tell which is the best out of all three for gaming

PS ; - will i be able to get a laptop with all my conditions that will be able to play the games i mentioned above?????

PPS; - does any one knows about student discount that microsoft offers to students???? for how much can i buy win7 PRO. o availing that discount ???

PPPS; - i've narrowed down on these two laptops for around 35k pls. tell me which of these will be best for playing above mentioned games?..how is Asus K Series X53SC-SX224D in comparison to them..... and also i'm open to amd procesors like APU

hey guys,
after some surfing i found Sony VIAO E Series SVE14116GNB Laptop 3rd Gen Ci5/4GB/500GB/Win 7 Pro.

it has win7 PRO. but the question in my mind is that weather intel 4000 will be enough to handle games????

and will i be able to get it @ 45k in delhi locally?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
the asus one is crap, hp is overpriced a bit and acer one is seriously overpriced.

if you ok with Windows Basic preloaded, HP G6 2005AX or you can find the i5 powered HP for around 38-39k. don't remember the name.

OP
R

rabjabber

Journeyman
how about this laptop????

its go win7 HP and i can upgrade it to pro @ 4.9k....

any one knows about student discount for microsoft?

@sam
thnx for your advice but can you explain to me why acer aspire v3 511j is overpriced and how HP G6 2005AX is better than acer??

Last edited:

abhishekmaha

Broken In
Isn't that laptop out of stock? It's a superb laptop for the price anyway...For casual gaming, the 520mx should be sufficient...See if you can find it at local stores or another website...

*www.cromaretail.com/Samsung-NP300V5A-S0GIN-15-6"-Notebook-bpc-5-9858-191.aspx

I found it on first page of Google but don't know if it really exists...

Last edited:
OP
R

rabjabber

Journeyman
hey guys,
i found this samsung lappy

wel???

how's this for gaming
a 3rd gen i5 + 610m @ 35k
can i get same config @ same price but with a 14" screen?
but, i'm not able to find this on any other site.

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
@sam
thnx for your advice but can you explain to me why acer aspire v3 511j is overpriced and how HP G6 2005AX is better than acer??

same processor, same GPU, you get bag, cooler, extra warranty and still cost 3k less. Why then go for Acer one?

BTW, Why you need W7 Pro?

OP
R

rabjabber

Journeyman
hi guys,

@sam i need win7 pro becos my skul says so..........

and now forget the windows i just need a good portable laptop @ 45k
is gaming possible on a portable one ???

New! inspiron 14r vs. New! inspiron 15r

basically
ati radeon hd 7670M vs nvidia geforce 630m

randomuser111

Technomancer
^
I already answered that for you on page 1. ATI 7670M is faster than GT630M. About 5-10% faster.

Last edited:
OP
R

rabjabber

Journeyman
thnx.. guys

i'm buying New! Dell Inspiron 15r
with 3rd gen i5/4gb ddr3/ 500 gb 5400 rpm/ 1 gb radeon hd 7670 ddr3/win7 hb(my school is installing win 7 pro ms office 2010

i'm buying it locally @ 46k with dell wireless mouse and 15 months antivirus :-D:-D

OP
R

rabjabber

Journeyman
posting this review from dell inspiron 15r:razz::razz::razz:
first of all the laptop is awesome.....

pros:-

light weight
gud screen
awesome speakers
killer looks
amazing config
it comes with face dedection, intel turbo boost, 32 pre loaded games and win7 hb

cons:-
short battery life
thats all for now but i'll keep posting

ps :- does anyone knows how to switch beween intel hd 4000 and amd radeon 7x70(don't remember the exazt no. lol....)

Top Bottom