A Guide To Cleaning Ur PC Inside-Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
very useful tutorial ( though with some pictures it will be awesome ) - thinking about cleaning my pc :D

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
blower or vacuum cleaner??
what to use?
blower blows the dust and vacuum cleaner sucks it?? So..........
I was planning to buy a vacuum cleaner.........now bit hesitating b/w blower and it??
Any guidance??

pushkaraj

In the zone
Nice tut.

@Rhitwick, imho the blower works better than the vacuum cleaner. The vacuum cleaner is of low power and hence a bit inefficient in removing all the dust.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
This is a great tut.
I actually enjoy opening up my cabinet and tinkering with the components. So it isn't much of a boring job for me.

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
i once heard of using two fans in the cabinet - one for intake and another for outflow with the intake one having a filter for dust. do such things exist ?? and are they really effective ?? cos i dun keep my pc in an room with ac, in fact the room is somewhat open so my cabinet catches dust in not more than 20-25 days. any tips ??

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Cooler Master cabinets offer good airflow and there is more than 1 fan. They are available for less than Rs 4000. If they are not available in your city, then order it from another city.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Last week checked in MORE (retail shop) Philips, MorphyRechards (pardon spell), Panasonic were selling @850/--950/- range.

I guess it won't cost u more than 1200/- at max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom