A good phone upto 8000

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SE><IE

As simple as it can be >> I wanna buy a good phone with Rs 8000/- to F**K
I already own a sony J200i and man does it s**k. The lag while typing an SMS is horrible and it doesn't have a manual network selection option. The chaging takes ages and doesn't work sometimes either. I think the battery meter is also wrong, it shows low battery even after a charging for 2 hrs. The joystick doesn't work sometimes too.

Ah! enough of badmouthing. The point is I'm enough pissed off by my phone that I don't wanna try a SE phone now.

I'm looking for a good camera phone, no noisy phones please (the noise in sony W550i's photos is horrible). support for memory expansion and a music player.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
If u say W550's cam as horrible....u would be shocked to see other 1.3mb nokia phones especially during low light conditions.
All the 2mb cam phones from SE are gr8. J200 is really a very old model nd now that conditions has changed nd SE phones are the hottest selling ones.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Well as from my experience of SE..their low end model arent too gud...
but their higher end models are far better thn nokia in terms of pricing and features offered...
Even some of my friends having low end SE models have joystick problem.
W550i is a gr8 phone...dunno abt camera quality...

OP
S

SE><IE

*img473.imageshack.us/img473/686/damnda4.th.jpg
here's the quality. The picture speaks for itself. Look at the noise level.

Anyways can I hope for some suggestions for a phone upto 8000

azzu

AJJU
ya 7610 is a cool phone but its priced 11,000 and SE><IE if u can put another 500 theres (i mean 8500) nokia 6600 damn good phone and u can modify as u want byy installing additional softs games themes and otherstuff

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Get the K750i for 10.5k. Yes its damn gud phone nd u can compare its cam, screen, build quality or nythin else in here:
*www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone2=1090&idPhone1=703

OP
S

SE><IE

changed my mood. will get a 6-10 month old second hand phone so the "actual" budget will roam at around 11000.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Get some 2nd 800i or a new k750i.

But lil noise can be seen if the cam is shaken during click.

Last edited:

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
there is a thread in the bazaar section abt K750i...try to convince him for giving it to you for 8k or less...

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
SE><IE said:
*img473.imageshack.us/img473/686/damnda4.th.jpg
here's the quality. The picture speaks for itself. Look at the noise level.
It's as good as pics from my 3230 which was bought for 15K. So, you can guess the difference b/w camera quality of SE and Nokia phones.

OP
S

SE><IE

What!! it matches the quality of a 3230? did you zoom-in to see the horiible noise?
you know I'm afraid of SE phones becuase....<read my first post in this thread>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom