• use freeme.in

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

abhinandh

Proud to be Linux
*www.imgx.org/files/15942_romba/logo1.jpg

that is what i could come up with.will improve it if it is nice to all.post comments.also i can post the .psd.

suggest any improvements.

goobimama

 Macboy
The characters in "freeme.in" are too spaced out. Reducing the spacing will make it look much better as well as allow for a bigger font, which might be needed considering the logo is looking a little too big for the current font size. So it's not looking very balanced.

Also, try out some organic look for the background. Something like what Ubuntu has done.

Just my 3 cents.

Am looking forward to this blog.

@Mehul: Dude!

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Ah i missed all the action.. My home PC's monitor blew and i was overloaded with work at office, so couldn't participate. Will try and help this weekend :)

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
We are almost ready to go now. Just the theme and couple of small things remaining. And since the users database is lost, you will have to register again. Sorry for the inconvinence.

And report back with problems, if any.

Last edited:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
We are almost ready to go now. Just the theme and couple of small things remaining. And since the users database is lost, you will have to register again. Sorry for the inconvinence.

And report back with problems, if any.
we still need decide on content

abhinandh

Proud to be Linux
bump.
just got free from studies and exams.
freeme.in domain name expired.site down.
i think we should go for wordpress.com if everyone's still interested.

Last edited:

slugger

Banned
at least get the blog started - good content will negate all clinks in the appearance

appearance is secondary to content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom