A Cellphone for 8k?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
Hello guys. Time for another query.

My cousin here wants a new phone. He has a budget of 8k. First he asked me to recommend a good slider, stylish phone. But then I advised him to not go that route. I am a believer of the theory - Less moving parts, lesser prone to damage!

I want to advise him a Smartphone because that opens up a lot of opportunities. However, he might not need it.

So help me here guys. A mobile phone for 8k. Should be widely available.

1. Recommend me a smartphone around that price.
2. Or a fancy non-smartphone having good camera, music, etc.

I got 1 week to advise. More than enough!

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
For a slider , you can look for w580 . If u wont to be away from a slider then there are good express music phones from nokia in this budget . For smartphone there is samsung i450 for about 8.9 -9.4k .

Tamoghno

Padawan
Umm... Se k550i maybe . Nice cam and good modding opportunity.

Imo , smartphone below 10 just sucks . Atleast get a 5320 if he needs to step into smartphone world.

OP
IronManForever

IronManForever

guys Any more suggestion? I think there are more choices out there? Let it not be limited to smartphones.

OP
IronManForever

IronManForever

^ Okay. That does look good for him, but since its not a smartphone, I would not want him to compromise on Multimedia stuff. Say Camera, Music.

Any non-smart phone within 8k that is pretty good with music (3.5mm jack?) and has at least an LED Flash with its camera?

Coool

I'm Back!:D
^ Okay. That does look good for him, but since its not a smartphone, I would not want him to compromise on Multimedia stuff. Say Camera, Music.

Any non-smart phone within 8k that is pretty good with music (3.5mm jack?) and has at least an LED Flash with its camera?

G502 has awesome SQ and good cam...Its the best deal...

dhawald

Broken In
Well you may not get a smart phone for 8K but you can get a good music phone.

Motorola Rokr E8
8500Rs in delhi
has 2gb inbuilt memory,
3.5mm jack, great music quality and interface, beats all phones in looks at this price.

Motorola Rokr Em30
for 8000Rs
is a lighter version of the rokr E8
see the website for the diffrences.

Nokia 5310 express music
8100Rs in delhi with 1GB card
slim phone, 3.5mm jack

Note all the phones above have a 2mp camera without flash
in the nokia phone the camera is better, but in the motorola phones music is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom