A call to all movie buffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krow

Crowman
A couple of you might be wondering why I have decreased posting so severely and that too so suddenly. The answer to that is pretty simple and it concerns all the movie buffs like myself. We, at Bhavan's College, Andheri (West), Mumbai, have taken an initiative to launch our first Film Festival. A hearty welcome to all at Ray Film Festival 2010, which will be held on 23rd, 24th and 25th of February.

*img685.imageshack.us/img685/66/raylogoa41.jpg
Our logo.

*img402.imageshack.us/img402/3098/poster1gd.jpg

*img52.imageshack.us/img52/6530/rayp.jpg
Posters.

This year's theme for the Festival is Satyajit Ray, to whom we have chosen to pay a tribute. The above is but a portion of our work, which will be showcased sooner or later.

Now coming to the main part. All college students are allowed to participate. Ray Film Festival is a National event as of now, and is open to all college students from all over India. So, if you are into making films, please send in your entries.

A word to all photographers, you can send in a pictoreel film too. This is a series of pictures, with a background narrative or music or both.

For further queries, please mail in at:
Code:
ray.filmfest@gmail.com

Hope to see you participate there. If not, please visit us on the event days. Entry is free for all with a valid photo identity card.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
i study in RGIT(versova) and i would love to attend the fest :)

i hope this doesnt suck like every(and i mean every) event in college fests.

OP
Krow

Krow

Crowman
i study in RGIT(versova) and i would love to attend the fest :)

i hope this doesnt suck like every(and i mean every) event in college fests.
No, it won't suck don't worry. It is a serious film festival and we will ensure that it is of a certain high standard. :) If nothing, then you may attend the screening of Satyajit Ray's films on the 23rd and 24th of February at 6.30pm. Entry is free for all with a valid photo identity card. :)

Everyone else is also invited. Please do come. :)

OP
Krow

Krow

Crowman
also dude.can u just post the list of films which will be screened and the timings/dates
Wish I could. We are screening only two of Mr. Ray's films and other than that it is going to be screening of participating films. :) Any other developments will be posted in this thread.
Mumbai???
D@MN!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway.....kudos to what you guys are doing!!!
Thanks a lot. This fest is worth a short trip to Mumbai IMHO. ;)
+1...
And I find "Charulata"'s poster twice in ur poster... ;-)
Nice find. It may be due to the poster maker's liking of Charu. ;) It is mandatory for you to attend the fest. :))

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^^^
*www.cyberiapc.com/gallery/uploads/Other/giving_a_damn.gif

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
heh don't feed the troll. :) *www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/GTFO/2/GTFO_Owl.jpg

Ontopic:
I really think this is a great initiative. Do post some pics over here. It would be really nice to see whats happening over there.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
If there is a hot chick at the festival who is actually interested in Ray's film...i will marry her right there!!!

OP
Krow

Krow

Crowman
heh don't feed the troll. :)
:+1:

I really think this is a great initiative. Do post some pics over here. It would be really nice to see whats happening over there.
Coming up now.
Hmmm, will there b galz ??? :D
B/w which two movies are u going to show? If possible name plz.
Of course there will be girls, but please don't expect anything as this is not a college from South Mumbai. :lol: Besides, we are a serious film fest, so the focus is entirely elsewhere. :)
^girls at the show who are interested=NO.
chicks outside=YE! :D

@krow dude when are the 2 ray films playing? the date?
R.E.A.D. :)
If nothing, then you may attend the screening of Satyajit Ray's films on the 23rd and 24th of February at 6.30pm. Entry is free for all with a valid photo identity card. :)

Everyone else is also invited. Please do come. :)

at the troll film festival.
1. trollulata
2. The world of troll
:offtopic: :x
If there is a hot chick at the festival who is actually interested in Ray's film...i will marry her right there!!!
A sincere request: please don't turn this into a "Chicks at Ray Film Festival" thread. :)

crawwww

Banned
heh don't feed the troll. :) *www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/GTFO/2/GTFO_Owl.jpg

Ontopic:

Do u know what a troll means, troll? U are the one who has been trolling here the most but unfortunately newcomers like me get blamed for everything.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Krow, why not spend some of your time at IRC? What about having a small website/blog for the updates of this event?
Do u know what a troll means, troll? U are the one who has been trolling here the most but unfortunately newcomers like me get blamed for everything.
Sorry then.

OP
Krow

Krow

Crowman
*img717.imageshack.us/img717/3803/dsc08304.jpg
Warli painting.

*img5.imageshack.us/img5/3018/dsc08305k.jpg

*img163.imageshack.us/img163/6213/dsc08308s.jpg

*img717.imageshack.us/img717/8606/dsc08313.jpg
Teaser campaign.
*img690.imageshack.us/img690/4637/dsc08316a.jpg