A A bad dream!! Search Function Error in WinXP

Status
Not open for further replies.

rose tamang

Broken In
Hi, Guys,

My system runs on WINxp Version 2002 SP2, Intel core2 Duo 2.0 GHz, 1GB RAM, 135GB HDD, LCD screen HPL1706, I mean it's a branded HP system and a part of Domain Network in an organisation.
Since a few days I've a problem with the Search Dialog Box. As I click on the start menu for the Search or anywhere else wherever it's available, I get a DATA EXECUTION PREVENTION-MICROSOFT WINDOWS MSG box (i.e. screenshot attached here with) and when I close it,I get the Search windows displayed along with Windows Explorer error Msg box (i.e. screen shot attached herewith)to Ssend Error Report. When I click on the Send Error Report button, my screenbecomes unpopulated with only the wallpaper. After a few seconds everything comes to normal but the Search window is closed.
I've scan my system with the latest anti virus McAfee 8.0.0 but of no avail. No virus detection. Please help me to retrieve my Search Window.

Last edited:

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
Images are not shown in attachment.
Please upload on any free server and insert their link.
such as imageshack.us

Last edited:

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
I was just giving an example of image hosting site. Some times these types of spelling mistake may be possible with everyone. But 'baat ka patangarh' ban gaya. Real lol attitude. We need to focus on actual problem.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
This might help. I can't see the attachments just like evryone else, so guessed it might be a DEP problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom