90% of Indians are fools: Justice Katju

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
How many of you here go for arranged marriage?Based on what criteria to do you select girl?

beauty ,character ,money and caste of course.

Caste is not stupidity .but a key to identify people following same culture and to avoid disputes in family.Used as identity in name.If you are from forward caste - and will your parents agree to marry a girl from backward caste ?. Will you be happy if you marry against parent happiness

Blame it on our ancestor who created this divide not present generation.

:lol:

nx112

Broken In
Don't blame lack of education as the root of all evils, the education we get is a piece of paper which helps us to earn a livelihood. Majority of the marriages start by looking for bride/groom within the caste, and yes these include so called educated persons too.Casteism, superstitions etc. doesn't necessarily correlate to education in our country, sad but true.

Yes you are right buddy but i am also 50% correct i guess.
By the way every time i have seen voting on polling booths i have never seen a lot of educated people casting their vote ,they just ignore by having in their mind that nothing will going to change with my one vote ,this whole system is corrupt and i can't get anything even if i vote(correct me if i am wrong).
The more people i have seen casting votes are the illiterate people (i have witnessed with my eyes,and i can't neglect that).That's why i have this feeling in my mind.

have you ever been to listen to any politician in your life or you have gone their for how much time you stayed??(this question is for everyone).

You we see most of the people in their assemblies are people from villages(i am not saying they are illiterate) or illiterate peoples.
You have seen lot of people go on strike for demanding their caste to have separate quota like sc/st ,obc have .. Have ou ever seen those people who have on strike.Just take a look and you will find except 5-6 people(who are the leaders or persons who are literate and knows the profit of Quota) all are illiterate(seen by my eyes) .They haven't known what they are doing.They just have in their mind that ,these rich people ,upper caste people and even government don't want their caste people to move up.

I think most of you will disagree but the things i said above is what i have seen with my eyes or you can also say that this is only my opinion. :|

axes2t2

I am a cat
Yep watching a cat fight a mongoose is waay more interesing than watching a couple of ministers drool/sleep... How does that make us fools? Hopefully this was not a judgement, in which case each of us is legally bound to behave like 90% fools now

Especially if the cat wins.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't you think casteism etc. are just part of the foolishness that 90% of us are supposed to be as per the thread? ;)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Lemme post here and make a lol comment and increase my lol post count by 1.

Katju speak 100% right. He's my hero! He don't dare to not speak truth! wow!!! Indians ArE PHOOL! And that too Kante wale.

*images.wikia.com/randomstuffstuff/images/7/7b/Mission-accomplishedBOY.jpg

Sujeet

Undead!!!
ALL forms of social discrimination on the grounds of race,religion,caste,etc are Crime.Simple as that.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
what truth? you think people of same caste are all alike, the truth is far from it. if you talk about family disputes, those take place even within the same caste. even brothers and sisters killing each other since the days of ramayana and mahabharata, if your point holds true, that would have never happened. :lol:

by the way, marrying brothers and sisters would have been the best option - no in-laws, end of dispute. ;)

and blaming everything on movies etc. just shows justice katju has a valid point.

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
35% Never Vote So that much idiots right there.

Out of rest 65% many vote atleast half vote considering race / religion of the candidate and also the money bribed by the candidate to vote for him.

So I am pretty sure 67% of total Indians are definitely idiots. Rest I don't know for sure.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Evey indian who neglects their childs's vision and wish for his/her future and ends up thrusting them into An engineering/medicine/law etc college even when the child dont wants to be there are all also the Idiots.
Counting for similar things ,we can sure touch the 90% figure somehow quoted by that man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom