8 Fans?

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Its not about considering stupid, but the clarity of post. ;)
3-4pin converter means, 3 pin to PWM 4 pin converter, which is, practically, available.
That's why I was confused.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Cpu cooler it is :) thank you i guess il spend 2k on that something like this Coolermaster Hyper TX3 EVO CPU cooler

If its a CM Hyper TX3 EVO, then today's price @ FK is 1495. Just a li'l suggestion, saw the price at 1411 yesterday. See if you get it for below 1.4K. Else, try checking the price everyday on FK and you might get it for 1411 from FK. with the remaining cash, you can get an additional 90 mm fan, which you can attach with the TX3, as there is provision for attaching two fans with the TX3 although only one is bundled with it.

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
For heatsinks recommended fans are..
Coolermaster Blademaster 92mm
If you have cooler with 120 mm fan then noctua NF P12 PWM

Cabinet fans
Noctua NF S12B FLX
Noctua NF P14
Silverstone 121AP
Deepcool UF 140

For extreme cooling you may look for delta 4k & 10 rpm fans . No idea abt availibility in india.
Also beware of xtreme noise leves @ 60+dBA
No idea about NZXT fans though.

OP
H

Hariman

Broken In
If its a CM Hyper TX3 EVO, then today's price @ FK is 1495. Just a li'l suggestion, saw the price at 1411 yesterday. See if you get it for below 1.4K. Else, try checking the price everyday on FK and you might get it for 1411 from FK. with the remaining cash, you can get an additional 90 mm fan, which you can attach with the TX3, as there is provision for attaching two fans with the TX3 although only one is bundled with it.

aha il check out Cm hyper thanks :D

For heatsinks recommended fans are..
Coolermaster Blademaster 92mm
If you have cooler with 120 mm fan then noctua NF P12 PWM

Cabinet fans
Noctua NF S12B FLX
Noctua NF P14
Silverstone 121AP
Deepcool UF 140

For extreme cooling you may look for delta 4k & 10 rpm fans . No idea abt availibility in india.
Also beware of xtreme noise leves @ 60+dBA
No idea about NZXT fans though.

sweet awesome post :) imma look into noctua :D
thank you

^I think you got enough replies already -_-

how about you keep your things to your self

sharang.d

Youngling
how about you keep your things to your self

You shouldn't post on forums if that's your attitude.
What I meant was that you got at least 5 replies with different fan names in them and you didn't reply/quote any of them. I was suggesting you post your thoughts about them so everyone knows what exactly you're looking for.

OP
H

Hariman

Broken In
You shouldn't post on forums if that's your attitude.
What I meant was that you got at least 5 replies with different fan names in them and you didn't reply/quote any of them. I was suggesting you post your thoughts about them so everyone knows what exactly you're looking for.

i guess you should mind your business then
see my name next time dont read my posts/threads

thank you

sharang.d

Youngling
Either you're VERY obstinate or just plain stupid to not understand simple English(and that people are trying to help you).

Either way good luck for your purchase.

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
Aaaaah !

You both Hariman & sharang.d stop fighting like kids..
Wanna have fight post in the fight club of TDF..

BTW OP watz your final thought??

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Guys! We need to understand the basics of forums. When we post in a forum, at times, our post might invite comments which we might like and at other times we might not. Being hyper sensitive is not recommended in such cases. Members need to understand their faults, and should refrain from doing that again.
@ OP: what sharang.d posted, was not clear at that time, but when he cleared his POV behind that post, things should have stopped there only.

OP
H

Hariman

Broken In
Aaaaah !

You both Hariman & sharang.d stop fighting like kids..
Wanna have fight post in the fight club of TDF..

BTW OP watz your final thought??

Oh hey hum nostua or silver stone I have that cooler master fan pack not really pleased
So will mostly pick nostua for cooler
N rest will be stock fans ;)

Guys! We need to understand the basics of forums. When we post in a forum, at times, our post might invite comments which we might like and at other times we might not. Being hyper sensitive is not recommended in such cases. Members need to understand their faults, and should refrain from doing that again.
@ OP: what sharang.d posted, was not clear at that time, but when he cleared his POV behind that post, things should have stopped there only.

Right on:)
But what's op :p

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
Noctua NF S12B FLX for cabby

Noctua NF P12 /PWM for HeatSinks

Noctua NF S12B FLX for cabby

Noctua NF P12 /PWM for HeatSinks

Top Bottom