70-75k Gaming rig build continued....

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
flipkart ships their items within 7days. SMC within 5 days (halfway across India) & 3-4 days by ITWares (Mumbai to Guwahati). should have ordered online.

OP
devx

devx

Back on TDF :)
Yeah your right., i have purchased few other stuffs from Flipkart after i booked on local., and it was a good experience but let's hope to get my shipment soon. :-(

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
HDD price will not be stable unless after an year or so because of the flood in Thailand as significantly affected the production of HDDs:|

OP
devx

devx

After a long arguments with shopkeeper i finally came to know what's the actual problem for so much of delay., the shipment was transited through a truck & it got stuck in accident., so there is a big loss of shopkeeper although it was under transit insurance luckily and my rig is gonna arrive by next week.

Does anybody that PrimeABGB provides free shipping or not ? (The prices shown in website are the final prices ? or a customer has to pay for shipping +).

101gamzer >> Brother., you'r little ;-) late to tell that because everybody is already aware of that. :-D

Hey friends., my stuff has finally arrived in the shop., so i'm going to grab that as soon as possible.

Last edited:
OP
devx

devx

Finally it has arrived., so please welcome " The DIVINITY " it's code-name :-D

AND 9/14 Components has arrived., still 5 more to come.

- I'll post the pics soon., till then a short overview.

*img15.imageshack.us/img15/2852/img20120410215128.jpg

COMPONENT MAKE PRICE DATE SOURCE Processor Intel Core i5-2500k 13,650 10-04-2012 Puzzle Computers/BPL

Monitor Samsung S23A300B 10,500 10-04-2012 Puzzle Computers

Speaker Logitech Z506 4,800 10-04-2012 Puzzle Computers

Case Cooler Master HAF 912 Advanced 6,599 10-04-2012 Puzzle Computers

Mouse CM Storm Inferno 2,300 10-04-2012 Puzzle Computers

Mouse Pad Razer Goliathus Fragged Speed-M Free 10-04-2012 Puzzle Computers

Printer Canon MP287 3,500 10-04-2012 Puzzle Computers

CPU Cooler Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo 2,075 10-04-2012 Puzzle Computers

Other Cooler Master IC Value-1 150 10-04-2012 Puzzle Computers

TOTAL (Inclusive of Tax) 43,573

- I know i paid lil. more for CPU., i ordered it long ago otherwise i could have got it in lesser., similarly for MP287 followed by 200 more.

- I don't know why 912 got so expensive quickly everywhere. :-(

Last edited:
OP
devx

devx

@ RiGOD >> Yeah it is lil. overpriced and TheITwares is giving for 12,500 :-( anyways thanks man.

@ onlytanmoy >> Thanks buddie. :)

AND i think i'm the 1st one here in TDF who's going to have a Z77 Platform mobo., because the Z68 Board i need is not available at present so i got two choice for now at my price point:

1) ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 = 10,375/-
2) MSI Z77A-GD55 = 11,500/- approx.

Last edited:

dfcols71

In the zone
i am too looking for z 77 motherboards
between i heared the asus delux board with 1 usb header is not recommed vpro in asus models is the hot selling item no idea of asrock,msi and gigagabyte if you have any updates on their prices and recommendation keep me informed

rakesh47

Right off the assembly line
WHY U NO BUY CORSAIR H60 or H70....instead of buying a crappy CM CPU COOLER ...AS U SAID YOU"D OVERCLOCK...rite?

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
WHY U NO BUY CORSAIR H60 or H70....instead of buying a crappy CM CPU COOLER ...AS U SAID YOU"D OVERCLOCK...rite?
Do you realise it is not a big deal? Few degrees here and there. Hyper 212 Evo is less than half the cost of Corsair H50 and only slightly worse.

And these closed-loop liquid coolers from Corsair are also easily outperformed by decent and cheaper air coolers. Talk of "value of money" - Corsair H series is not. Atleast in India.

OP
devx

devx

Brothers., can somebody suggest me an online shop from which i can get APC BR 1100va at reasonable price., because no 1 in Bhopal is selling at good price and PRIME is offering the lowest 4,850 + 400 (Freight).,

@ rakesh47 >> EVO is not a crapy cooler man., instead it's a VFM product. :)

@ funskar >> Thanks for the suggestion man., but i think you didn't notice that i already purchased SAMSUNG and at present 3D stuff is not i need neither'am fond of. (My eye sight is already too weak :-D)

Last edited:

dfcols71

In the zone
in case u have not bought gpu contact smc international pm them in some forums or buy directly from website limited pieces only available

OP
devx

devx

@ dfcols >> Thanks buddie., and i already booked it :)

AND i got the ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 today and ASUS 24B3ST on 14th., i'll update the price details and pics soon when i get all the components.

OP
devx

devx

NO idea yaar., because both Mediaman & Jupiter assigns different prices.., wait till it arrive in stock.

Top Bottom