650GB Pen Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

israramrelia

Broken In
Hey Guys,

I know this sounds unbelievable but its true, one of my office friend got it from Bangkok. Best part is he got i for Rs. 2000/- only :)

The only problem is it does not recognizes any format except movie files :-(

Anyways, lemme know if u guys know any high capacity drives available in Mumbai.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Dude. Gimme a break.

Is it 650Gb pen drive or is it 650Gb portable HDD?

Last edited:

shadow2get

In the zone
650GB Pen Drive !!! And it won't recognize any format other than movie files.

ROFLMAO !!!

As said in the earlier post as well, Prove it by Posting some Pics of the Drive & show us the Disk Properties as well.

If that is true, then the "Pen Drive" File System is Corrupted. My PEN Drive which got corrupted was once detected by Seagate Disk Utility as 2TB drive(yes ... 2 Terabyte), when the actual capacity was 1GB.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Your friend must have mistaken the pen drive's model number for its capacity!!! And what's this about only recognizing movie files??? Why the hell does a 'pen drive' need to 'recognize' the data to be stored on it?? *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/21.gif

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Yep File System would have been corrupted. My friend's pen drive showed some 13 TB and was going on increasing.

OP
I

israramrelia

Broken In
See FYI i dont want to prove anything to anyone here... just wanted to inform u all about something i saw n used which was really extraordinary. So dont expect me to take pics n stuff n upload it... first of all i m a dormant member i dont have time n patience to post... leave aside taking pics etc

Take Care.

gopz

In the zone
I have seen ridiculous capacity pen drives. There must be some kind of trick to report the huge size in Windows. It cannot be 650GB.

Have you tried copying any files larger than 30GB? I am sure it wont take it.

din

Tribal Boy
@israramrelia

Cool down, we didn't want to hurt you, but that is an impossible thing. That is the reason we asked you / your friend for proof. As you posted a lot in this thread, we thought you will have the patience to post the proof as well. Anyway, no worries.

Well, poor guy, might be showing wrong size as its corrupted.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
^ close the thread man..u really think there's a proof to this? :D
true that there might be some data corruption/virus which lead to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom