50% off in Web Hosting Plan from eWebGuru

ahref

In the zone
NEW YEAR OFFER FROM eWebGuru

1) Order any linux hosting plan get 50% discount on first year. Use promotional code lin50

2) Order any linux hosting plan and get 30% discount for life (First year and subsequent year). Use promotional code 30life

3) Order any windows hosting plan (ASP Hosting) and get 25% discount on first year. Use Promotional code win25.

Why eWebGuru :

1) EWEBGURU is one of the fastest growing web hosting company, we are currently providing hosting services to 1000 domains.

2) We provide hosting on dual core and quad core servers with minimum 4GB RAM.

3) Live support 24/7

4) 99.8% uptime

Reseller Hosting and JSP hosting also available.

Offer Valid till 31st Dec 2007

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
hmm.. I am hosting with eWebGuru for almost 2 months now... !!! I am under Base plan which is Silver plan....

For this 2 month I am quite happy with the service... just one down time that too just for few minutes due to some server update or such...

Speed is also seems fine to me from my end running few Indian ISP such as TATA / BSNL / Relience / AirTel / Hutch... tested them all, and hosting seems fast enough with all of them...

Support is quite good also, I dont know what happens in other cases but in my case Ashok him self took care of my problems and solved quite fast, if there were any from his end !!!

Over all satisfactory result with the hosting, and with the pricing, you may consider it as one Value for money option !!!

OP
ahref

ahref

In the zone
Gigacore said:
count me in
Counted

@Choto Cheeta
Thanks for testimonial

@pathiks
there is no such combo, domain you can order along with hosting. .com will cost you Rs 349/- .in and .co.in is for Rs 175/- (for first year, upto 30 Dec07). info Rs 125

anand1

In the zone
Attractive prices. Must think of it. Nice hosting. I have an hosting and is going to expire by next year. I will think for ur offer. It's nice and luracative.

life31

Journeyman
I only one domain allowed?? What about add on domains.

No details there. It show 100 sudomains so is it only one domain.
2gb for one domain???:confused:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
@life31 - Unlimited domains at such good prices? You must surely be living in Ethiopia! :))

Nice offer but unfortunately my friend got an account with you just a few days before it began. :(

But neat prices anyway!

rahuleyes

Broken In
Offer is still available or its all over ?

I am interested in silverplan.

Email removed as per CadCrazy instruction.

Last edited:
OP
ahref

ahref

In the zone
@rahuleyes
Offer is now closed. It was valid till 31st Dec 2007. I have replied your PM, with another offer I am running (not through this forum), if interested buy before closing date of offer.

eWebGuru's all offers are strictly time bound, as our rates are already very competitive.

htnakirs

Journeyman
Offer is now closed. It was valid till 31st Dec 2007. I have replied your PM, with another offer I am running (not through this forum), if interested buy before closing date of offer.
Where can I find details of this offer?

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
if the offer is now closed, then mods please close this thread too.

i was also thinking to order your hosting, chalo ok, better luck next time:)

Top Bottom