50% off in Web Hosting Plan from eWebGuru

robertu06

Right off the assembly line
Don't buy domains from ewebguru.

Reason 1) their price is too high.
Reason 2) Bad uptime
Reason 3) They don't give you full control over domain names we register.
Reason 4) You cannot transfer your domain to anywhere. They will not allow.

I thought to transfer the domain name to asianetweb.com But the people at ewebguru did not allow me to transfer the domain

name. You may be thinking I am giving you a false information. But it is true. If you are a ewebguru customer, try to login

here: Login Page

You cannot login here... They are very tricky.

Some how, I transferred the domain name to asianetweb.com and later again I transferred to bbchost.com And now I enjoy

staying there.

Buy domain names from bbchost.com I highly recommend bbchost.com rather choosing enom or godaddy. But never buy it from

ewebguru

I choose Bbchost.
Reason 1) low price.
Reason 2) good uptime + free hosting
Reason 3) Give you full control over domain names we register.
Reason 4) You can transfer your domain to anywhere whenever you need. They will allow.
Reason 5) Money back guarantee

satyamy

Alive Again...
Some how, I transferred the domain name to a*******b.com and later again I transferred to b*****.com And now I enjoy
Great Man..... wondering how he done this when ewebguru not allowing it ???

Buy domain names from b*****t.com I highly recommend b*****t.com rather choosing enom or godaddy. But never buy it from

ewebguru

I choose B*****.
Reason 1) low price.
Reason 2) good uptime + free hosting
Reason 3) Give you full control over domain names we register.
Reason 4) You can transfer your domain to anywhere whenever you need. They will allow.
Reason 5) Money back guarantee

WOW! so funny............... :-D

Using I personally using eWebguru form last 3 years, havent faced any problem, Customer Care is really appreciable :lol:

Looks like somebody purposely made new ID for Spamming / advertising for B******........... :x

my suggestion this post should be deleted & id should be banned :x

robertu06

Hi,
As long as you stay with ewebguru, you will not face any problems... But once, you tell them to transfer, they will tell you "blah ... blah...s"

I had more than 10 domain names at godaddy, When I transfered those domain names, I had no problem. See... it is our decision where to keep the domains and where to register the new domain names. Why should ewebguru interfere with it? Are they give this domain names freely....

As I mentioned earlier, they are very tricky and cunning... Even when I transfered the domain names after a fight, they charged me Rs 100/per domain names...

Now, you tell me, did they not cheat me...?

OP
ahref

ahref

In the zone
Hi,
As long as you stay with ewebguru, you will not face any problems...
Thanks
But once, you tell them to transfer, they will tell you "blah ... blah...s"
Why you need to tell us, you have your epp code, you can unlock your domain from your panel. You can transfer your domain without informing us.

I had more than 10 domain names at godaddy, When I transfered those domain names, I had no problem. See... it is our decision where to keep the domains and where to register the new domain names. Why should ewebguru interfere with it? Are they give this domain names freely....
Many of our customer transfer domain without informing us and without facing any problem. We have no interest to interfere.

We currently manage apprx 20,000 domains. Every month hundreds of customer goes out from our panel to other company or registrar. If we start stopping them, we will left with no other job.

smilingrose

hi., Thanks for your information...

I recently got the hosting plan from a site at reliable cost. the site has hosting plans for the both linux and windows. the plans are really great. i got good plan and there are more free service in each plans... the customer service 24/7 is very good. if you are looking for the hosting plans sure you can reach here... TuckTail.com : Search, Register and Transfer Web Domain Names and More

Right now i was in this plan

150 GBSpace
1,500 GB Bandwidth
500 Email Accounts
25 MySQL Databases

OP
ahref

ahref

In the zone
Have you got any offers now? I am looking for a silver plan and .com domain. .

You just visit our site ewebguru.com. contact sales executive on livechat, or mail me at ashok [at] ewebguru.com, I always provide best offer to thinkdigit members.

Top Bottom