5 Year old girl gets pregnant!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
But how the damm this possible??
i still can't believe, i mean this does not occur by natural way
may be some had given her some pills containing hormones like estrogen??
quite possible as by nature way 5 yr old isn't capable of talking correctly how how can she......

i can't digest it.its really a work of some heart less human cum animal.:x:x:x:x
wild guess maybe her father?:|

[EDIT]

this all happened way back in 1939
:shock:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Forgive them LORD for they know not what they are "bearing".
I knew we humans were turning to rats in the propogation of the race.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Guys it happened in 1939. The title should have read "Got Pregnant" , not "gets pregnant".

And such abnormalities are once in a billion or likewise. It just happened once in a really long long time!!

lalam

In the zone
Oh wow i'm speechless how come? But when did this happen latest news ya purana? If the later then did she?

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
5 years is too early for a girl to get pregnant. I think that in this case, a baby might have been in left in the child's womb before birth itself. Now when the girl is growing, the baby inside may also be growing.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Kiran_tech_mania said:
5 years is too early for a girl to get pregnant. I think that in this case, a baby might have been in left in the child's womb before birth itself. Now when the girl is growing, the baby inside may also be growing.

that may be true, atleast some sensible judgement came by

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
Sheesh! 1939!! C'mon! Maybe its just a stupid Myth? (I still fear the old days, people used to Lobotomize kids :?)

A 5yr Kid getting pregnant is Biologically Impossible! Even the brain will be still under development!

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
subbzzz said:
A 5yr Kid getting pregnant is Biologically Impossible! Even the brain will be still under development!

The biological brain is completely developed inside the mothers womb. So a new born infant has its brain development complete. The brain cells are unable to divide further.

What you meant most probably by that is "maturity" in its literal sense. :)

amol48

Searching...
she gave birth to a daughter or son ?? :)

If daughter, imagine she and her daughter dating a same guy ;-0

Ohhhh!!!! man this is really very shocking....

How can such a small girl be pregnent.....

lekin sach hi kaha hai Kalyug hai bhai.....anything can happen

mayanks_098

world is evil
very shocking indeed for both that its kalyug and that how can a girl @ her age become pregnant?

well biology is a science of exception . . . im a biology student and still i have to re-rememver it

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
All guys who are confused!.. Read my reply! *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=612731&postcount=29

Clear hai kya? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom