5 Year old girl gets pregnant!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
this is weird man, really
Although we can see a tremendous amount of variety in the plant and animal life all around us-both within and between species many of us still find extremes in variety among human beings somewhat disconcerting. While an extraordinarily large dog or a cat with an unusually long tail may be regarded as nothing more than a momentarily interesting curiosity or a source of amusement, people who exhibit one of the extremes in human development whether it be in intelligence, height, weight, or some other feature have long struggled to avoid being identified as "freaks."

Perhaps the most discomfiting record of this nature involves the youngest person ever to give birth, reputedly a five-year-old girl not only because such a record posits that a child barely of kindergarten age (presumably involuntarily) underwent an experience we associate with physical and psychological maturity, but also because it implies the commission of an act now considered to be nothing less than child molestation.

*believe-or-not.blogspot.com/2007/09/youngest-mother-on-record-was-five-year.html

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Lozzzzzzzzzzzz........:D
How can a girl of 5 yr get pregnant....I think she is not physically prepared for that.She will die.

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
Lina's father was arrested on suspicion of incest, but due to lack of evidence, he was released.

Source : *www.damninteresting.com/?p=236

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
ravi_9793 said:
Lozzzzzzzzzzzz........:D
How can a girl of 5 yr get pregnant....I think she is not physically prepared for that.She will die.

According to the news, hormonal changes started in her from 3 years and by 5, she was matured into a full woman.

Wonder who is the father? :D Any guesses? or maybe sun or moon like it used to happen in Mahabharats!

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
navjotjsingh said:
According to the news, hormonal changes started in her from 3 years and by 5, she was matured into a full woman.

Wonder who is the father? :D Any guesses? or maybe sun or moon like it used to happen in Mahabharats!
Is she a normal girl.Or is she going to give birth to any GOD/DEVI

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Agar god ya devi ko janam diya hota, to ab tak World ka udhar ho jata, Hiroshima mein nuclear bomb nahi girta, Chernobryl mein Nuclear leak nahin hota, Bhopal gas tragedy nahin hoti, India aur pakistan ek hote, US aur Iran/Iraq mein dosti hoti, India mein neta corrupt nahin hote, Indian hockey/Footbal/Badminton or anya games improved hoti, India/China ki abadi control mein hoti, Tsunami nahin aaya hota, Gujarat earthquake nahin hua hota, 9/11 bhi nahin hua hota, Osama mar gaya hota

and finally

Dec 11 Parliament attacks mein Terrorists succeed ho gaye hote. :D

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Kaliyug hai Babu bhaiya. Yehi din dekhne ke liye is duniya mein janam liya tha? :D

Abhi to uske khelne koodne ke din the. Kahan is ghar grihasti mein phasa diya. :D

rajasekharan

Youngling
how on the earth could he possibly do that with a baby.
that guy must be mental.

anyways , this really is amazing , i thought they attain by 10 or 12 , definitely not 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
What the hell!!!!!!My god!!!!!Thats the most shocking thing i read on net ever.She beats the 15yr old girl who slept with 300 men(excluding me) to get pregnent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom