5.1 Speakers for PC under 7k

thydigit

Broken In
Hi,
Please suggest a good 5.1 system for PC. My budget is < 7k. Mostly I use to watch movies and sometime listening music. Remote option is preferred. I read several threads here, cant decide as they old. Thanks :)

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
this :

New Logitech Z506 5.1 Award Winning Gaming Speakers Warranty For IPOD DVD TV | eBay

OR

this :

Flipkart.com: Creative Inspire T6100 Speaker: Speaker

OP
T

thydigit

Broken In
this :

New Logitech Z506 5.1 Award Winning Gaming Speakers Warranty For IPOD DVD TV | eBay

OR

this :

Flipkart.com: Creative Inspire T6100 Speaker: Speaker

Thanks for the suggestions :), is there any other models with little more RMS ~80-100?. Also how about F&D models, any ideas?

OP
T

thydigit

Broken In
@shivam24 Thanks! thinking about to order

but as i said I am preferring remote, so is the following are good, any suggestions?

F&D Home theatre 5.1 Speaker System F-6000 | eBay

F&D 5.1 Home Theatre Speaker - F3000U - Plug & play USB/CARD | eBay

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
megamind is right ! F&D F6000 is a really good system. you could find small 1 or 2 reviews on it on TDF itself. buy it blindly ! ofcourse, you could audition them at 'more' shopping mall if its there in your city. i've demoed it and its got a shattering power without any apparent or noticeable distortion (though cant say for much higher volume), and its built-in amplification too is very good. it can play songs from even very-low powered PMPs easily at good volume and sound output. now dont wait. off you go ! :p

OP
T

thydigit

Broken In
@GhorMaanas Thanks buddy! Its not available at shops in my city. I am planning to buy at ebay, from
cant find anyother online sites with this model.

abhisek_bsws

geek on a roll
F&D Home theatre 5.1 Speaker System F-6000 >>all the way !!! I bought this a year back @6400 Rs. from local dealer ... awesome system with superb sound quality ..a vast sound-stage will provide you with minute details and the bass is truly rumbling .. a very good buy under 7k.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
@GhorMaanas Thanks buddy! Its not available at shops in my city. I am planning to buy at ebay, from
cant find anyother online sites with this model.

sure. go ahead with the deal. apply any discount-coupon if you have it.

F&D Home theatre 5.1 Speaker System F-6000 >>all the way !!! I bought this a year back @6400 Rs. from local dealer ... awesome system with superb sound quality ..a vast sound-stage will provide you with minute details and the bass is truly rumbling .. a very good buy under 7k.

^^ +1 to that ! soundstage is truly good for a 5.1 system.

OP
T

thydigit

Broken In
I missed two F&D 6000 listings on ebay for 6500rs, now there is only one with 8500rs.

Shall i buy from here
F&D F-6000 Reviews | Features - F&D F-6000 Expert Reviews n Features India

if noy please help me to choose one, z506 or some other models?

joy.das.jd

Journeyman
The same speaker set is available for 7499 on ebay at the following link

F&D 5.1 Home Theater Speakers with Fashion Design, High Gloss Finishing Surface | eBay

Also i have a Rs 500 off coupon . If you want that then send me a sms and i will send the coupon to you. My number 9331109568

Top Bottom