5.1 channel speakers to be directly connected to LED Television

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
good to know.i was more curious about buying experience with shopclues as lots of negative reviews about products being fake or used.

Gollum

Collector
Finally connected it to my PC ( an anecdote here, a friend warned me my PC might not be supporting 5.1, you have to have 6 audio ports on your motherboard to support 5.1.. not really, almost all motherboard right from the lowest priced one ( mine M68 cosr Rs 2200 :D ) supports 5.1 audio, the three jacks you have for Mic and Line In, you can use them for your speakers, just select which ones you connected when the Realtek box pops up. )

Had to tweak settings a bit to get it working right there. in Realtek Sound Manager had to select speakers as 5.1. Then there's an option to "Fill surround" which provides stereo output to rear speakers as well. Finally some equiliser settings tweaked in KMPlayer, and the speaker was delivering solid sound from PC as well :D Yay.

*www.techenclave.com/community/thre...ifier-da5000-please-help.118853/#post-1475296

be aware that there is an equalizer in realtek audio manager too. But it only works for yuor front speakers.
How about a photo of your setup? :)

mitraark

Decrepit
Will shift to a new place in a few weeks, for now just set it up below the television, rear speakers still kept in front -_-

*i.imgur.com/dd6U8Oz.jpg
*i.imgur.com/IZIlg3a.jpg
*i.imgur.com/HGeDl5t.jpg
*i.imgur.com/tlaXR4f.jpg

Last edited:

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Will shift to a new place in a few weeks, for now just set it up below the television, rear speakers still kept in front -_-

*i.imgur.com/dd6U8Oz.jpg
*i.imgur.com/IZIlg3a.jpg
*i.imgur.com/HGeDl5t.jpg
*i.imgur.com/tlaXR4f.jpg

Congo... I have the same setup in my hostel room!!! :-D:mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom