3G unlimited plan in Bhubaneswar

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Hi guys

Finally got sick of my Vodafone connection. Will buy a 3G modem (ZTE MF190) , please suggest a good plan

1. need unlimited plan, can manage with fair use policy
2. will be shifting states soon, so a good roaming policy
3. preferably around Rs. 1000

Please help me out

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
R u sure its Rs.350 or it is 650 for 3GB ??:shock:
Its not in there in reliance website...

I checked that too, it is specially for new sims ...and perhaps is there only in orissa and bihar. I'm pretty sure about the price, I did pay for it :p

tom.ken75

Right off the assembly line
broadbandplan.in aims to play a critical role. It offers useful information about different schemes, thus reducing the need to search various websites. It informs users about broadband plans introduced by different service providers, including Airtel, Aircel, BSNL, Reliance, Docomo, Vodafone, Sify, and Idea. Overall, this simplifies the task of choosing a good broadband plan and saves time as well.

For unlimited plan in Bhubaneswar you can visit Broadband Plans

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
broadbandplan.in aims to play a critical role. It offers useful information about different schemes, thus reducing the need to search various websites. It informs users about broadband plans introduced by different service providers, including Airtel, Aircel, BSNL, Reliance, Docomo, Vodafone, Sify, and Idea. Overall, this simplifies the task of choosing a good broadband plan and saves time as well.

For unlimited plan in Bhubaneswar you can visit Broadband Plans

Looks pretty good, doesn't show all the options in Bhubaneswar but I guess it'll be helpful in many other cities .

Top Bottom