3G iPhone Arriving Sooner Than Expected

Status
Not open for further replies.

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Xperia is not going to be able to recreate the iPhone experience. Take my word for it. It already looks kind of un-polished, and 64k screen?

@iMav, how can you even compare the HTC touch to the iPhone? That interface is worse than the s60....

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^^

thats preposterous of you comparing a yet to be released phone to one that has been well out for a year ;)

theres lot of time till when xperia comes out.. lets wait :D

_

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
To be completely honest, the only thing stopping me from buying an iPhone is its SQ. If its SQ was good enough to satisfy me, I would have bought one in a heartbeat. I just cannot justify spending 20k+ on something and not listening to my music on it.
That's the problem with you audiophile types. Your discerning ears make you miss out on so many of the best things in life (and I mean that in a cute, cuddly, friendly way). :p

Xperia is not going to be able to recreate the iPhone experience. Take my word for it. It already looks kind of un-polished, and 64k screen?
That can't be true. Are you serious? All that hoopla is about a phone with a 64K colour screen? Even a 262K one is not any good these days.

ray|raven

Think Zen.
Supposedly, Yes!.

Its crazy though, It has a 3inch display with a resolution of 800x480 and only 65k colors. Mid-end phones have more these days. :p

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
@aryayush. can't help it. We 'audiophile types' pity 'normal people' for not being able to experience what sound can be. But I personally to some degree envy the ability 'normal people' have of being content with an iPod with the included crapbuds.

And yes, I miss out a lot of stuff [more than you can imagine] but that's hardly anything. I just have discerning ears, and can recognize good [or bad] sound when I hear it. Audiophiles are those people who spend 20k+ on a set of earphones even if they are uncomfortable. In fact, the Grado SR 60 [one of the best sub 200$ earphones] is supposed to be almost painfully uncomfortable, but that does not stop an audiophile from buying it.

About the Xperia, sad but true. But again, look at the big picture.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
the world will soon move to 4G, while iPhone is still entering 3G :lol:
The world will surely move to 4G but not India. It will be moving to 3G but the main question...When will iPhone come to India....?? :lol:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Of course it is. And so is v3 and v4. Why or how is that relevant at all?

About the Xperia, sad but true. But again, look at the big picture.
Umm... what big picture is there that I'm supposed to be looking at? There's something wrong with this statement. Care to explain (if it was something important)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom