32 LED TV - 40 k

ashintomson

Journeyman
guys i saw some thread about 32 inch tv and stuff and am confused which one to buy. All i want is great pic quality and it should support most of the formats like mkv , mp4 like that and my budget is around 40k. so please guys help me from this. my brother was telling me about 2 models(samsung) 32eh5000r and 32eh4800 any 1 using it ? please share ur comments.. am planning to buy TV next week.

tvlover

Right off the assembly line
guys i saw some thread about 32 inch tv and stuff and am confused which one to buy. All i want is great pic quality and it should support most of the formats like mkv , mp4 like that and my budget is around 40k. so please guys help me from this. my brother was telling me about 2 models(samsung) 32eh5000r and 32eh4800 any 1 using it ? please share ur comments.. am planning to buy TV next week.

I think Panasonic FHD LED TH-L32E5D is the best option for you,
available around 39-40k.:)

aroraanant

Explorer
32EH5000 is crap, and 32Eh4800 is even more inferior than that.
As per your budget the best one will be Samsung 32D5900.Awesome piece of technology.

aroraanant

Explorer
Yes old but if you find it then just grab it.
Apart from that you can surely find 32D5000 somewhere easily available for 37k.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
i don't know about the models in discussion here, but in this thread (40)EH5000 surely looks tempting.

max.4u

And the heavens shall >D

i would suggest you to get a sony ex520
KDL-32EX520 : EX520 Series : BRAVIA? HD TV (LED & LCD) : Sony Thailand

priced around 42k. better than samsung can be even used as a monitor.

aroraanant

Explorer
^^ can u please tell me whats the diff between 5900 and 5000? /

Well 5900 is a smart TV, the dealer or store people will say that apart from being a smart tv there is no difference in these two but when you will view them side by side then you will notice that 5900 has better picture quality and also has got better looks than D5000

OP
ashintomson

ashintomson

Journeyman
i would suggest you to get a sony ex520
KDL-32EX520 : EX520 Series : BRAVIA? HD TV (LED & LCD) : Sony Thailand

priced around 42k. better than samsung can be even used as a monitor.

i heard that sony does not support all file formats and NFTS :/ samsung can be also used as a monitor, i think so

max.4u

And the heavens shall >D
i heard that sony does not support all file formats and NFTS :/ samsung can be also used as a monitor, i think so

I was inclined to Samsung led tv before but i went and checked my self both sony and samsung. Sony is good .

IF only you need to connect to a pc in future, then think about Sony. Samsung works good as a tv.

and about formats, well when you are connected to a pc then formats are history.

also check this thread
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/tvs-monitors/151535-samsung-ue32d5000-led-tv-monitor-how-good.html

OP
ashintomson

ashintomson

Journeyman
I was inclined to Samsung led tv before but i went and checked my self both sony and samsung. Sony is good .

IF only you need to connect to a pc in future, then think about Sony. Samsung works good as a tv.

and about formats, well when you are connected to a pc then formats are history.

also check this thread
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/tvs-monitors/151535-samsung-ue32d5000-led-tv-monitor-how-good.html

am not planing to use it as a monitor. all i will b doing is plugin my hdd or pendrive to watch some movies that's it . well i donno which one i will b buying. i will chk d mall on monday.

rider

as Kratos
I've Samsung UA32D5000 LED TV and its support all kinda of video formats that I know.
I bought that 15 months ago and its running perfect, the quality is better than my old bravia which faced so many problems.

rider

as Kratos
i think UA32D5000 is replaced with 32eh5000r. heard 32eh5000r is not that good :|

of course its an old model, it would be replaced by newer one. BTW what's the problem in new model?

As I see the successor of UA32D5000 is UA32D5900.
32EH5000R costs 34k which is of lower segment.

aroraanant

Explorer
You guys are right that 32D5000 has been replaced by 32EH5000 which is an inferior and much cheaper model, I think Samsung launched to stay in competition with the other brands

rider

as Kratos
32EH5000 is not the replacement as the price is just 34k.

As per the price Samsung 32EH5330 is new replacement of 32D5000 for 40k budget.

Top Bottom