30 inch Display

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ op

Buddy why don't you try a multimonitor setup instead of a 30 inch display. You can buy 3 fullhd monitors and make an eyefinity setup. You will get a resolution of 5760X1200.

Go for a 6950 xfire to support this setup. Its lot better and vfm than a single uber expensive for nothing 30 inch display from apple or dell.

Three dell 2311 ips panels will do the job. Each will set you around 13.5k.

OP
maverick786us

maverick786us

Padawan
OK, lets stop this :)
and yes if you upgrade your system to a better CPU and a more than decent GPU then who is stopping you for 2560*1600, go on with it, have fun :)

and I will keep playing at 1680*1050 as it's a more than enough resolution for me and I don't have any plan to upgrade my CPU/GPU in next 1 year, and most importantly I won't give up more FPS for more resolution.

Regards.

I think your config is an overkill for such a low resolution. The reason I can't have 3 eyefinty is
1) My room does'nt have much space for 3 displays :(
2) My table isn't that big to hold 3 displays :(
3) Bazel

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ You can wallmount the displays instead of putting them on a table. Also if space is a concern, then stick with 2 displays instead of 3. It offers a lot of flexibility.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
yeh chamgadar gyani hai , iski sharan main jao! :D

eyefinty is definitely ur saviour get benq e2220 HD .

or get this Ostendo CRVD™ - Ordering Information :p

Best 27' Monitors for Eyefinity? (w/ smallest bezels) - Overclockers Forums

3 Monitors - Eyefinity!! Yeah Baby Yeah!!!!!!

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
If you can afford to maintain the latest system always, that is right now SB @ 4+ GHz, in 2012 H1, Ivy Bridge, right now 6950 2gb CF or better, and later 7950CF or better after 4-5 months, and 8 GB super fast RAM etc, then go for a Dell 30", plain and simple!

Top Bottom