30 days using Ubuntu

Status
Not open for further replies.

vish786

"The Gentleman"
few months back microsoft ppl were on a patrol in bangalore's computer market... where new systems where provided with pirated windows... sort of raid

Last edited:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^agree.I have seen pictures of thousands of counterfeit dvds rolled over by huge rollers in china.(and I always wished to have them all.:p.lol)
Yea people can be punished if konvicted.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
lol.Actually I read it somewhere that one of the sideeffect of using linux is the use of 'k' in place of 'c'.But this konvicted is inspired by Akon album by the same name....Lokks like he uses Linux too(KDE based).

praka123

left this forum longback
anti-piracy hoardings can be seen in coimbatore city by M$.there are lot of raids which are conducted by teams send by NASSCOM (behalf of bigwigs) Afaik-now what is it :rolleyes:
microsoft are mainly looking for medium sector companies and upwards to send legal warning(sueing?) or threatening by letter.i have read one such incident in LFY mag where OM logistics are threatened by Microsoft (some division) manager for piracy.while the said company had shifted to RedHat Linux already! and are asking refund for their windows oems which are not used.
*www.nasscom.in/Nasscom/templates/NormalPage.aspx?id=6246

vignesh

Wise Old Owl
Very true.. Many computer shops selling new h/w and installing windows are being raided.I made the guy near my house use Fedora instead of windows.He still uses windows for tally. Does tally work under wine ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom