26th July 2008. Officlal Digit Mumbai Meet. Be there. Or be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
So whats Plan B .. :| .. I heard that water has accumulated at Sion so trains are coming 45 minutes late .. Next step will be stoppage of trains .. Lemme try and find about bus route ..

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Will call you imav. Rains are not stopping Should i come or not :( . confused !!!

Ppl come to Pune :D , no rains here , damn :(

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Will call you imav. Rains are not stopping Should i come or not :( . confused !!!

Ppl come to Pune :D , no rains here , damn :(

Hey.........my Thane is nearer than ur Pune............Ppl come here............its not raining here..........stopped now..............TDK dikhaunga...........:D

@tare_g............buddy lets go 2 ur PUNE.....:(
Its raining heavily here.............seems it's not going to stop today..........:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Last edited:

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
If there's flood, then Raaabo should send off boats around Mumbai to carry us to the venue.

Haha, I dont mind gettiing stranded somewhere if there is *cute* female company to go with it. :D
Don't worry she won't even look at you, or speak to you. And anyways you will be busy thinking about going home and spamming.

jal_desai

In the zone
it doesnt matter whether it rains or not but water should not get accumulated here and there... i hate tht... i hope drainage system is good in mumbai... lets see wat happens tomorrow.. i m all set

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
guyz............bad newz.............its still raining in Thane...........and now heavily..........I've kept my fingers crossed.............:cool::(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom