26th July 2008. Officlal Digit Mumbai Meet. Be there. Or be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Okay lemme check Plan B .. B for Bus ..

Now tell me what should I put in Destination field :

*www.bestundertaking.com/transport/index.htm

There are a lot of Bandra entries ... which one should I choose .. It seems I'll get 505 from here ..

[EDIT] Btw .. I wont be able to accompany you ppl for movie .. It will take 2 hrs to reach Bandra and the same time to get back too .. And if traffic is stuck, that time can increase too ... So no movie for me .

Last edited:

slugger

Banned
yaar every 26th july ain't goin to be the same

dont worry the skies wud clear up and the sun shall start shining brightly tommorow just so that the Digit guys can meet :)

jal_desai

In the zone
it is 5:41 AM, my train is at 6:45 AM in the morning and I just had a quarrel with mom and dad regarding coming to Bandra due to phuckin rains... wat am i going to go inside a man-hole or wat? :mad:

Pathik

Google Bot
Dont worry, man. The rains have come down to drizzles.

And everyone keep Manan informed of your status. And Manan, report to me. :p
Over and out.

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
It's not heavy rain here. Just drizzling. But not stopping. Going on continuously since morning.

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Goobi has reached Bombay & the meet stays as scheduled. It's raining continuously, the news aren't covering it as yet, so the situation couldn't be as bad.

narangz

Web developer
I hope it stops raining & you guys meet as per schedule.

I am waiting for the meet coverage & photographs. :)

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
The rains hasnt stopped since last night here .. I am sure trains wouldve been stopped by now .. Will have to check about buses ..

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Guyz.................its raining heavily here at Thane.................I just woke up and saw..............
I think I wont be able to come...............sorry.........
Even the power is gone...............so I may not be able to update my condition to u.............Njoy...........Have fun......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom