256 to 512 for FREE!!!!!!!! BSNL

Davidboon

In the zone
its permanent .

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

From now onwards HOME 750 UL will have 512kbps speed and HOME 1350 will have 2mbps speed till 15GB and 512kbps after that .

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
BSNL is clever. 1mbps UL without FUP would have been better. You can download more throughout the month. One can easily finish off that 15GB in a day. MTNL gives me 1mbps upload and download UL for only Rs.999.

India will never get a Broadband revolution.

And Airtel should rot in hell for introducing this FUP crap. All other telecom companies have followed.

i have seen all BSNL plans.. they make fool of you in one way or the other, MTNL is way too better than BSNL though both are PSU but cities are different. If i take plan with greater usage limit, i get 1100rs/m and 15gb usage total :| . It will last 4-5 days atmost. Rs750 UL pan @ 256 kbps has got no speeds in this area. Downloads are impossible. So i am stuck with this 500c+ plan with 2.5 gb usage which get exhausted around every 25th of the month even if i work like a bigtime kanjuus crying for usage all the time :D

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
India will never get a Broadband revolution.

+1000.....
I totally agree with you.....:x
I have done(pissed off) with 3 fcking ISPs till now.
They are :

1.Reliance[stop wired BB for more profit and now pushing me take expensive worthless wirelss BB]

2.BSNL[never get BB connection but I got bill of 5K]

3.Alliance[CC told that 10% packets loss is way too good cos u can download.But no upload or web page will open after reloading 100 times.Its because of one person our fcking cable operator Mr. Gautam Roy Choudhury(TeleDyne,Surya Nagar,South Kolkata),they never fixed my line]

Now I'm using Airtel GPRS.....:(

azzu

AJJU
iam on ul 750 plan
yesterday i xperienced speed increase
but now its back to normal ..
any one experiencing double speed ?

Techn0crat

RPG FTW!!!
*afup.broadbandforum.in/how-does-the-fup-affect-me/
nice read.FUP has decreased speeds by 50%.WTF!!!
Why don't airtel rename their plans now?

azzu

AJJU
hey azzu i m on ul650...but my speed was normal

gopi anna
i dunno about the 625 ul
but 750 ul plan speed has been increased to 512 kbps
i yesterday submitted the form to change my plan frm 750 to 625 and the person said it wud be changed from july first
so...i wanted to confirm if any 750ul is gettin double speed?

stevebadshah

FOCK FEAR drink BANDWIDTH
@ajju
salaam bhai

bhai wait for a month..dont change your plan ..continue with 750UL.my friend is getting 512 and its been confirmed that 750UL is 512kpbs now..\

i'm on ul625....i'm pretty sure that these Bee s n l gusy will not give 512 in 625..they need 750...
chalo 512kbps for 750 is not bad..coz v are in AP..and we dont have MTNL here..it would be gr8 if we had mtnl..:(

nywys..u wait for a day or two to for 512 speed..servers are getting updated..wait...

peace.:)

azzu

AJJU
@ajju
salaam bhai

bhai wait for a month..dont change your plan ..continue with 750UL.my friend is getting 512 and its been confirmed that 750UL is 512kpbs now..\

i'm on ul625....i'm pretty sure that these Bee s n l gusy will not give 512 in 625..they need 750...
chalo 512kbps for 750 is not bad..coz v are in AP..and we dont have MTNL here..it would be gr8 if we had mtnl..:(

nywys..u wait for a day or two to for 512 speed..servers are getting updated..wait...

peace.:)
W-salam bhai

thx for informing
Btw: where is ur frnd from ?
i just submitted the application(for 625 ul unkwoing abt 512 speed) but the personal said it will updated next month and said come next month but iam unsure i thnk he submitted my application coz day before yester day all night i got 512 kbps speed and in the morning its gone , ill contact him tommorow..

and as far as 625 ul is considered bsnl site has stated 625 will also be updated to 512 plan in its site ...i cant confirm this though

and gopi anna iam presently on 750 ul plan but as i said i submitted the application dnt knw wheather its activated or not

Fingers crossed hope we get 512 kbps speed
badshah wats ur Name ?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I use UL 750 too and from day before yesterday, my speeds are 60-65. Everythin' loads faster now!

EDIT: Whenever I open my browser for the first time, it gets redirected to motive.bsnl.co.in website. There I saw this: "BSNL is happy to announce the speed increase from 256 Kbps to 512 Kbps for Unlimited 750 Plan and Combo Unlimited 750 Plan from now on-wards". So, kudos to BSNL! YAY!! :wink:

stevebadshah

@azzu

bhai i cant see anything like ul625 will be upgraded to 512kbps?

i wish i could get 512 yaar..but i think these bee sugar nerd lumberjac*s will not upgrade ul625???

i need your help azzu ..need a torrent..can u p.m me??

------------
P.S : badshah's name is always badshah..lol :mrgreen:

azzu

AJJU
@azzu

bhai i cant see anything like ul625 will be upgraded to 512kbps?

i wish i could get 512 yaar..but i think these bee sugar nerd lumberjac*s will not upgrade ul625???

i need your help azzu ..need a torrent..can u p.m me??

------------
P.S : badshah's name is always badshah..lol :mrgreen:

hope they also increase the Speed of 625 ..
help ? add me to ur yahoo ..iam online most of time
azeemautomobile at yahoo dot co dot in

nvidia where r u from ?

badshah u didnt tell me where ur from

g160689

Broken In
my cable internet is better. just at rs.440 it gives me:
*www.speedtest.net/result/831187641.png
he he sorry to post in wrong thread:)

azzu

AJJU
^ happy for ur g160689
so i can confirm that iam on ul750 plan and my speed is still 256 kbps...
when will it increase ?????

stevebadshah

@azzu

thanks for replyin buddy..i'm from apna very own hydirabaad ji................

i've added u in yahoo IM...chat u there

---
and all u digitian out there...can we do a campaign to increase the speed of ul625 plan?

Charley

Just Do It
I am getting 512 on the 750 UL + Plan

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

EDIT: Whenever I open my browser for the first time, it gets redirected to motive.bsnl.co.in website.

It shows

Dear esteemed BSNL Broadband Customer, give us an opportunity to serve you better by downloading the Self Care Software.

You wont be charged for downloading and using Self Care Software (Download will not be accounted in usage).

Self Care Software shall help you to:

Auto configure your Modem and Outlook Express
Manage your Modem (CPE) seamlessly
Remotely Troubleshoot your Modem by BSNL Customer Care
Reconfigure your Modem and Outlook Express if the configuration is lost.
Keeps your connection Safe

Have you tried this tool ?

Top Bottom