250MB Space + 2.5GB Transfer for Rs12/month!!!

PikachuTrAiNeR

Boredom redefined.
Just dropping by to say hi! =D
It's been a while, huh? ^^
Was surprised to still see my name on the first post. lol

/offtopic

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
New Site launched!

Going strong after all these years of the first orders from here :) Thank you Digit and all community members for supporting our growth!

New site comes with a host of new products as well. Check out when you find the time!

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Thank you Digit and all community members here!! It has been 7 Years since this thread opened here :razz:

Thank you for all the support and helping us add another Year to our wonderful journey!

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Thank you Digit and all community members here!! It has been 7 Years since this thread opened here :razz:

Thank you for all the support and helping us add another Year to our wonderful journey!

Thank You sir for the service :doublethumb: ,I ve researched enough to find that your company has got a nice reputation,comparing to those big ones.Currently i use a leapswitch hosting ,i am planning for a second one for my new domain..will msg you soon

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Thank You sir for the service :doublethumb: ,I ve researched enough to find that your company has got a nice reputation,comparing to those big ones.Currently i use a leapswitch hosting ,i am planning for a second one for my new domain..will msg you soon

Awesome to hear that! looking forward to having you onboard!

Chetan1991

Youngling
One old forgotten Wordpress installation on my account was hacked few months ago. The outpowerhosting people sent me an email notifying about that and gave me an ultimatum of 24 hours to purge the data or else they'll delete my account. I didn't read their mail until a few day later.

I think that wasn't very appropriate, since I had more than 8 months of subscription left. They should have simply deleted the files and DB, not the entire account.

Edit: My account wasn't deleted within 3 days, as I had presumed, but only suspended. They still provide good service at great prices.

Last edited:
OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
One old forgotten Wordpress installation on my account was hacked few months ago. The outpowerhosting people sent me an email notifying about that and gave me an ultimatum of 24 hours to purge the data or else they'll delete my account. I didn't read their mail until a few day later.

I think that wasn't vary appropriate, since I had more than 8 months of subscription left. They should have simply deleted the files and DB, not the entire account.

Dear Chetan, it is highly inappropriate to make false claims as you have made above. We looked into our rec ordsand the facts are as below:

1.> Email was sent to you on 14/04/2015
2.> Account was suspended(not deleted) on 19/04/2015
3.> With no response from you, account was deleted on 04/07/2015

As you can see above, the account was deleted almost 3 Months after our initial email and not 24 hours as you claim above. It was not even suspended till 5 days after our email. We gave you 3 months and kept the data and account on our server hoping you would respond wanting to reactive your account or retrieve part of your data to rebuild your site, alas we never got your reply.

What you have said above is untrue. Please either correct it or have it removed.

Chetan1991

Youngling
Dear Chetan, it is highly inappropriate to make false claims as you have made above. We looked into our rec ordsand the facts are as below:

1.> Email was sent to you on 14/04/2015
2.> Account was suspended(not deleted) on 19/04/2015
3.> With no response from you, account was deleted on 04/07/2015

As you can see above, the account was deleted almost 3 Months after our initial email and not 24 hours as you claim above. It was not even suspended till 5 days after our email. We gave you 3 months and kept the data and account on our server hoping you would respond wanting to reactive your account or retrieve part of your data to rebuild your site, alas we never got your reply.

What you have said above is untrue. Please either correct it or have it removed.

I will admit that it was my fault for not contacting you guys. When I couldn't access my account, I presumed it to be deleted. Here's why:

Please ensure the above steps are followed within the next 24 hours and revert back to us with a confirmation. If no action is taken in this time period, the account would go into suspension/deletion.

That's from the mail you sent me. A little unambiguity would be better guys.

BTW your service was very good while I used it and I might use it again. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
That's from the mail you sent me. A little unambiguity would be better guys.

BTW your service was very good while I used it and I might use it again. Keep up the good work.

As you would see in the email, it mentions suspension. However, that being said, we will try to reword it for better clarity. Unless there is a serious violation of terms of service, we as a policy only suspend the accounts till we hear back from the user within a decent timeframe instead of going for a direct deletion.

Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you back soon.

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
@Cyrus does the Personal plan on OPH now provide only 2 domains?
Yes. We had to cut down on unlimited addon domains as quite a few users started misusing them. You could go for the super max package if you're looking for more add-on domains. However do keep in mind that the account resource limitations are a cumulative of all the domains combined together and not individual domains. So cramming multiple domains into one account might not always be a good idea. Do write to us if you had any other queries.

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
We are about to redesign our offerings. Last chance to grab the existing packages at a massive 50% off! Hurry! Limited stock!

Clearance Sale! 50% Off on Web Hosting. Create your website today! Starting at Rs.149/Year! Coupon code: 50OFF
Cloud Hosting | Domain Names | Cloud VPS Servers | SSL
*scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xat1/t31.0-8/12513781_10153794105351390_2448875217524061645_o.jpg

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
10 Years and counting!

09/2017 : 10Years!! + Premium updates

I honestly can't believe that I'm editing this post once again after nearly 10Years of posting it! Thankfully digit has survived all these years and kept this forum and post going.

So Folks, a lot of things have changed in the recent past. A few months ago in April, we made a near suicidal decision to finally go premium with cloud hosting based on our track record of providing one of the most reliable hosting services in India for over 10Years. We could have either tanked into history books and bite the dust but instead, as luck would have it, our intuition paid off. Customers who have been with us for close to 10Years actually validated their trust in our services and renewed even though it meant they would be several times more, in some cases, up to 20x more.

However, the premium switch are not just about increase in prices but have come with a ton of new features as well.

All services are now fully cloud native. Our hosting servers now run on the most reliable and feature rich cloud in the world - AWS. We bought our servers home last year and put them in Mumbai, which just increased the speed of access close to 10x times.

Since there are too many other updates, I'll post a screenshot below of all the feature additions:

*geek.digit.in/community/attachments/upload_2017-8-31_16-49-47-png.17051/

Thank you guys and thank you Digit!

Top Bottom