250MB Space + 2.5GB Transfer for Rs12/month!!!

prateek007391

In the zone
I am completely new to WebHosting, I have a small business, kindly tell me more about it. I am interested in 500MB disk space.

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
I am completely new to WebHosting, I have a small business, kindly tell me more about it. I am interested in 500MB disk space.

The easy to use features offered by Outpower Hosting will enable your business to go online and be availabe to more prospective customers. Forst starters, you will need WebSpace to put your webpages in and a Domain Name to tell everyone where your website is.

The packages offered on the site are WebSpace packages. A 500MB package should suit your startup needs. While registering you can search for an appropriate domain name and register it along with your web space. The domain name once registered is valid for minumum one year and the name cannot be changed unless you get another one, hence be careful in selecting the right domain name that reflects the nature of your business

If you have any further questions, please call or email us on the information listed on our website.

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
Hey :) I'm interested.. Do you've option to add own SRV records for Google Apps in Cpanel ?

I'll explore a bit and then decide on it.

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Hey Ashis, yes the domain names come with free Advanced DNS editing which allows you to edit all records. Please use the contact information listed on the website for faster response as this thread is not constantly monitored.

@vi

Journeyman
Is this considered as offshore hosting ? Where the actual servers are located ? Someone looking for a offshore hosting where DMCA will be ignored :p

Hi,

I am looking for a .com/.in domain and basic hosting plan for my personal blog. Bit confused with all the packages, can you suggest me one ? Only needed to host my blog. Also, how much time does it take for ac activation process etc.

Thanks.

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Is this considered as offshore hosting ? Where the actual servers are located ? Someone looking for a offshore hosting where DMCA will be ignored :p

Servers are located in the US, hence US laws will apply. Regardless or DMCA or any other rules, hosting copyrighted content would lead to account termination any which ways:wink:

Hi,

I am looking for a .com/.in domain and basic hosting plan for my personal blog. Bit confused with all the packages, can you suggest me one ? Only needed to host my blog. Also, how much time does it take for ac activation process etc.

Thanks.

@dreatica, apologies for not seeing the post, the thing is the thread in the forum is not constantly monitored as it's not our primary form of support and you are always welcome to write in to us at the address mentioned on our website or call us at our phone number.

As far as the package is considered, you always have the option of upgrading your package to a higher one by just paying the difference in the amount of the packages, hence you can start at a lower package and keep upgrading as and when you find it necessary. Giving an estimate would not be possible as it all depends on the content you host on the blog, how famous your blog is and how many visitors end up on your blog. Start with a smaller package and keep building up.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
What kind of service you offer, you didn't pickup International phone: +91-9700204775 from last 3 hrs, your live support chart is NOT WORKING, you not replying via email, so do you wish your customer to travel TO YOUR PALACE (no contact details) from all around world to ask for support or discuss what went wrong with their sites. You are really OUT POWER :(

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
This forum is not constantly monitored, hence this late reply. As discussed over the phone, I believe you had been briefed about the situation and the issue you had been facing corrected the same day.

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Bump!

Now pay for your purchases instantly online. Introducing ccAvenue payment gateway which lets you use any Netbanking* Account, ATM-Debit Card, Cash Cards and Mobile Payment to make an instant payment. No more cheques, no more NEFT transfers.

*ICICI Netbanking is unavailable as ICICI bank has stopped supporting businesses providing Web Hosting and domain services. If you have an ICICI account, you could still use the NEFT transfer option or use any of the other payment options

Thank you all the forum members and digit for the support over the years and helped us grow to this stage.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Bump!

Now pay for your purchases instantly online. Introducing ccAvenue payment gateway which lets you use any Netbanking* Account, ATM-Debit Card, Cash Cards and Mobile Payment to make an instant payment. No more cheques, no more NEFT transfers.

*ICICI Netbanking is unavailable as ICICI bank has stopped supporting businesses providing Web Hosting and domain services. If you have an ICICI account, you could still use the NEFT transfer option or use any of the other payment options

Thank you all the forum members and digit for the support over the years and helped us grow to this stage.
That's really great and convenient now. I had a great experience with OutPowerHosting since May 2008.
I'm interested to renew for another 3 years, any special plans for that?

Top Bottom