20K Lag Free Phone

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
mobiles generally don't go bad unless water or moisture enters. so getting Atrix2 for me is a safe risk. Load it with pure AOSP Android 4.1 rom to unleash the beast. Atrix2 is perfect for you if you load custom rom as it got hardware comparable to Galaxy S2 & Sensation XE.

Sangram

Broken In
Atrix 2 is good?

i'm a little flexible with the budget.

yes, its an awesome device...you get almost everything in that 20k of price..

decent processor, 1gb ram, good internal, good camera..

only problem i have heard is that moto is closing it's plants in south asia...not sure about..it..
another point is its 4.3' screen...ur requirement was 3.7,,

vineet09

Broken In
1. Any windows phone. Though small-budget ones will lag while running some games/apps. very smooth ui even smaller budget phones..
2.iphone, get 2nd hand. older iphones like 3gs will lag when running latest ios 6 or even 5. iphone 4 will do fine.
3.Any jelly bean phone. custom or stock. in case of custom os, check vids on youtube.

Don't hear to anyone saying this android phones doesn't lag or that one doesn't lag..hell even htc one x lags on ics sometimes. only jelly bean is smooth. but due to hardware limitations, some older devices with custom jelly bean roms don't run as smooth as they must .see youtube or xda forums.

Last edited:
OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Soo.... I think I have to raise my budget to 20K :/ .. I hate spending money for such a tiny thing as a phone.. ( I would rather spend the money for a GFX card :D )

EDIT: budget raised to 20K, mods.. edit the thread title to 20K Lag Free Phone. "Please :D"

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Soo.... I think I have to raise my budget to 20K :/ .. I hate spending money for such a tiny thing as a phone.. ( I would rather spend the money for a GFX card :D )

EDIT: budget raised to 20K, mods.. edit the thread title to 20K Lag Free Phone. "Please :D"

Edit=nitroboast :D

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
ok . my friend colleague had bought Xperia P for 20K from ebay.. let me ask if he is having any trouble with it :p

Nighthawk12

In the zone
Using Xperia U since 2 and half months havn't noticed any lag at all, Scrolling is smooth as butter..(Even while playing hd games like Modern Combat 3 etc.)
And battery backup is quite good for me atleast with moderate usage it lasts about a day and bit more.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I think I would eventually be going for Sola or Atrix 2 or S Advance( less likely ). .let me check it a store on how these models "feel"..

Rohan_B

Journeyman
Hmm. I don't know why you guys hate the S Advance so much. I have been using my friend's extensively, the battery is good(lasts a day and a half easily) and the performance too is good enough(comparable to S2, have used both personally). And now it's also getting the Jelly Bean update. Why don't you consider it??

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
if u r looking for atrix 2..then just get it..dont look for sola in front of atrix 2 ever..atrix 2 => best vfm in that budget..

Sangram

Broken In
just a quick glance and my feedback at all posts

1.i was playing temple run on experia u and htc one v....xperia's touch was really very responsive. on htc one, i missed my jumps or direction for atleast 4-5 times...i was shocked, because on paper htc one v looked so good..

2. motorola attrix is less likely to get official ics..forget jellybean...AOSP Android 4.1 like sam sugegsted if you are a tech freak..

3. all andro phones will give u lag, i wont agree...' every smart phone will lag,sometime in future..' because new better apps,games will keep coming..you can't keep your phone in fashion for more than 2 years..

4.sola vs attrix vs s advance.. difficult decision to make...
i have heard that s advance has some network issues...sola looks better ..attrix2 is the best choice..considering a small risk..

5. iphone 4 in 20 k is every Indian's dream.... apple will rather discontinue it..

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I just got this news :) Atrix 2 - ICS :) .. specs are almost similar to Galaxy SII, so im pretty satisfied with the specs.

Software Upgrade 67.21.125 Android™ 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) for MOTOROLA ATRIX 2.

this guy got OTA update :p

Last edited:

rider

as Kratos
Lumia 920 is priced more than SIII .. Nokia confirms Lumia 920 price and cost more than Galaxy S3

Dude for your budget better to buy Galaxy S Advance. It has the best specs and screen and will be guaranteed get Jelly bean update by samsung soon. And yes you are right sony's timescape UI is quite laggy.

Top Bottom