20K Lag Free Phone

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I haven't bought it yet.. videos I found on YT. I have almost decided on Atrix 2 based on the following.

Larger Battery
good price range. 19K - I would get a discount on
Larger Screen( though I hate it) - Xperia P within 20K doesn't come with Manufacturer warranty.
ICS has just been released for Atrix 2.
and I want to try and avoid Samsung this time.

EDIT: I just noticed the typo in one of my previous post.it was suppose to be "I just got this news" instead I typed "I just got this new" :p

Last edited:

Nighthawk12

In the zone
Galaxy S advance has 0 custom rom support.
Motorola devices are crap. No after sale plus no customer service etc.

vineet09

Broken In
Galaxy S advance has 0 custom rom support.
Motorola devices are crap. No after sale plus no customer service etc.

^^^^this. except crap part.
Also read this : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/buying-ad...-down-shud-i-still-go-motorola-atrix-2-a.html

^^ you didn't give any alternate suggestion :lol:

For totally lag free android, i already said, go for phones with jelly bean or are certain to get JB update soon.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
will take the risk of going for Motorola Atrix 2 :-? ..

19,200 on FK. cheapest on ebay is ~19,800 and that product doesn't take coupons.. so I am stuck with FK..

Nighthawk12

In the zone
Trust me don't go for motorola devices their customer service is absolute ****.
Better go for Xperia Sola(Got ICS has expandable memory it will get CM 9.1 soon Same with Xperia U) or(If you are ready to to use stock rom fot long)than Samsung galaxy S advance.
Atrox 2 has good hardware no doubt but Motorola service is...

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
okay.. agreed.. few of my friends also blasted me for choosing Motorola :p .. so Atrix 2 dropped ..

I can see that instead of going for Atrix 2 with pathetic Moto service I can go for Xperia P with ServePro Warranty at 19K :p .. ?? .. also galaxy nexus is temptingly at ~22K

GSM arena states that Galaxy Nexus gives a battery life on web browsing is only 3 hrs. IIRC they do this test on Wifi.. and talktime over 3G is 8hrs+ thats means I would get about 8hrs on 3G web browsing or Voice calls right??

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
I guess just voice calls they meant to say.. Coz they do browsing test entirely on wi-fi as far as I've seen the reviews... But nexus would be the best deal if u getting it under 21k..

funskar

Padawan
okay.. agreed.. few of my friends also blasted me for choosing Motorola :p .. so Atrix 2 dropped ..

I can see that instead of going for Atrix 2 with pathetic Moto service I can go for Xperia P with ServePro Warranty at 19K :p .. ?? .. also galaxy nexus is temptingly at ~22K

GSM arena states that Galaxy Nexus gives a battery life on web browsing is only 3 hrs. IIRC they do this test on Wifi.. and talktime over 3G is 8hrs+ thats means I would get about 8hrs on 3G web browsing or Voice calls right??

Arey wait 4-5 days..
And just keep checking Hs18 superdeals u will get Xperia p for 19k wid manufacturer warranty ..

vipul619

whodiswhodat
GS3 Mini is 25+
You should decide among - Xperia U, Xperia Sola, Samsung Galaxy S Advance
or today's release HTC Desire X.

and do tell what you buy and why you bought so since i have a similar budget and will be purchasing by Oct end.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Xperia U is totally not in my list.. I hate it :x

ill be waiting for couple of more days so see if there is any W8 Launches/Announcements.

Nighthawk12

In the zone
Xperia U got ICS update today!
It's smooth as butter now and scores 2932 points on quadrant.
Although 6 gb might be less for some peoples but yeah..

Then go for Sola.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
HTC Desire X: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com

Desire X price droped to 19.8K .. how is this one?

EDIT: This phone looks like a #Fail :lol: atleast on paper.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I will wait till Dussehra/Vijayadashami to see if any deals are there.. else I will go ahead with Galaxy Nexus..

R2K

In the Zone
Lag free android phone does not exist.
Android OS is not optimized yet to be lag free.

Top Bottom