20k Budget - One Final Thought !

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
I am a die hard SE fan, but I must say K850is pic quality dont hold any light with comp to n82

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
@se fanboys - common guys, accept it .. n82 produces better photos than k850i .. and dont tell me crap abt beta firmware and all .. why someone blow 20k on a phone and then wait for better firmware ...stupid thing to do .. for 20k .. n82 is the way to go ..

praka123

left this forum longback
N73ME -howz this phone?heard it become sluggish after sometime(symbian)?still I am inclined to buy this one :| .very confused esp after N82 released.

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
Okey guys !
After going through your opinions I am deciding for n82.

Thanks for your opinion guys.

Any idea, how much N82 black would cost here in Siliguri (West Bengal) ?

@Gourav, just have a look at the pics taken by the N82 posted by neeraj....Compare the pics taken by N82 with the ones taken by K850i...The results r in front of u...The pics taken with N82 r brighter and crisper and full of details whereas the ones taken with K850i lack the punch...

N82's cam is just superb and K850i doesn't come anywhere near it....

Go ahead with N82 & u will not regret later....U will get full value for ur money....Superb phone with all features...:D

praka123

left this forum longback
pathik:is that reply to me? 5700? well,I want a symbian fone.I cannot afford Rs18500 for N82 sad! but N73M is what I have my eyes on.even my bro-in-law got one N73M from USA.he complains about how slow and sluggish when you press a key and the time needed by fone :oops: the problem is,no other N series fone which I find affordable.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
n78 is now available and shipping..and i stanb what i say..bette firmware have been released..and a shootout now will se the k850 as the winner...

newaz..best of luck for ur n82..

m already bored with my k850 anyway..waiting for the c902..next month maybe.. :D

*www.fonearena.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/sony-ericsson-c902.jpg

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ C902 looks great and its slim. Its just 10.5mm....If they could have included Wi-fi then it would have been a little better but considering the form factor, this fone is great.
Those 8 camera touch keys look good.....I think they trimmed down the screen size to 2 inches because of this. + a nice 160MB internal memory...

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
N73ME -howz this phone?heard it become sluggish after sometime(symbian)?still I am inclined to buy this one :| .very confused esp after N82 released.

N73 is a great VFM phone. It has an excellent 3.2 MP AF camera, good music player & s60 v3 i.e OS 9.1 which is a good OS. The phone is slow for sure but the newer firmwares have made it fast.

I would strongly suggest a Nokia 5700 for you. It has a fastest proccy working at 369mhz, which make the phone breezy. The sound is good if you pair it with good headphones like Creative EP-630.Has s60 v3 FP1 i.e OS 9.2 The only bad thing about this phone is it's 2MP camera, which is average. In night time it's almost useless.

If you own a good camera then go for 5700. I think you have naa W810i??

praka123

left this forum longback
^yeah.I experimented with w810i and returned.now freshly into market for a new fone.
My first priority is a 3MP camera and Symbian(or UIQ).I know that N73M is the only option I have.
so 5700 is out,otherwise a good fone.
tell me,which SE fone in my budget got 3MP cam?except k810i and k790i ofcourse :p
see:
*www.symbian.com/phones/index.html

and how is the performance after the newest firmware upgrade in N73M?should I care for date of manufacture for this fone when I buy?

Last edited:

Third Eye

gooby pls
tell me,which SE fone in my budget got 3MP cam?except k810i and k790i ofcourse :p

K770i has got 3.15 mp cam and it retails for 12k.Any thoughts on N81,it has got everything expect the cam which is crap.

*www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_k770-2052.php

prasad_den

Padawan
^^ @Praka: N73 production will officially cease in a few months.. Its on the verge of death.. Better settle for some of the newer phones.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
@thread starter- u think u will get bored with n82 .. r u joking ? dude ..take a decision and get ur phone .. yeh k850 vs n82 ..bore kar diya..

@praka - get n78 .. perfect phone for u .. provided its in 15k and below range ..n73 do get slow with time ..

praka123

left this forum longback
^^ @Praka: N73 production will officially cease in a few months.. Its on the verge of death.. Better settle for some of the newer phones.
:shock: hey!what man :( I just finalized on it and .. :oops: Are you sure?Will you show me some link?:(

also I just read this:
According to Nokia this software version includes support for mobile TV (when used with SU-33W receiver) and Express Mail clients. This release also includes updates and improvements to Nokia Maps and improved Java support.

You can get it using the Nokia Software Updater App in Windows. If you don't have that app, you can get it here: *www.nokiausa.com/A4410025
*www.mobiletechreview.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Number=30261

Last edited:

prasad_den

Padawan
:shock: hey!what man :( I just finalized on it and .. :oops: Are you sure?Will you show me some link?:(

also I just read this:

*www.mobiletechreview.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Number=30261
Will try to find a link... meanwhile, chieck in some other mobile forums too.. I'm pretty sure of the news.

praka123

left this forum longback
:cry: I cannot believe this!this fone is definitely got lot of followers and in great demand man! :? :confused:
even I am searching for all terms "n73 cease,n73 production stop etc :( no results yet.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
//Offtopic
:cry: I cannot believe this!this fone is definitely got lot of followers and in great demand man! :? :confused:
even I am searching for all terms "n73 cease,n73 production stop etc :( no results yet.
N78 is the replacement for N73....N78 has got the latest Symbian OS 9.2...

Anyways, if you want you can wait for G700 from SE which has Symbian UIQ and will bring the touch-screen experience to mid-range mobiles.....:D Well, still I'm not sure about the price but its going to be ~15K i.e. around the price of N78 *www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_g700-2248.php
\\Offtopic

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
N78 is available only in selected cities in India???? anyways Kochi is listed.
and Are you sure it is below 15K?.Is it worth the investment for another 3 years atleast ? :?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
N78 is available only in selected cities in India???? anyways Kochi is listed.
and Are you sure it is below 15K?.Is it worth the investment for another 3 years atleast ? :?
Yes, its features are worth the investment for another 3 years but wait again for some time.....

But I'll advise you to further wait for 3-4 months until reviews come out about the performance of N78.....:)

As you can see, both SE and Nokia are launching mobiles in the current months, so considering the scenario, you should surely wait.....After some time you'll surely get to know which mobile from which company will be good for you....:)

praka123

left this forum longback
@gagan: do you know when N73 production ceases?
*www.nokiausers.net/General/N78-The-True-N73-Successor.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom