2014 - New TDF Suggestions

Should we switch the way posts are displayed for mobile users?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rahul7

Broken In
hi my new thread hasn't been approved and i cant send a PM to mod as stated in "Forum Rules".

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
hi my new thread hasn't been approved and i cant send a PM to mod as stated in "Forum Rules".
It was already approved. *www.digit.in/forum/pc-components-c...ming-pc-75k-1st-time-builder.html#post2172205

I've moved you to Active Members now. You won't face post moderation related problems now.

rahul7

Broken In
It was already approved. *www.digit.in/forum/pc-components-c...ming-pc-75k-1st-time-builder.html#post2172205

I've moved you to Active Members now. You won't face post moderation related problems now.

Chetan1991

Youngling
I get a Database error every time I try to create a new thread, although the new thread is created.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Getting logged out every time I post. This is happening way too much now. Almost within 30-45s I get logged out.

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
What browser, system, etc. I need more details to be able to troubleshoot. Have you tried a different browser and cleared cache? Are you logging in through forum direct or through digit.in, or are you logged into both?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
What browser, system, etc. I need more details to be able to troubleshoot. Have you tried a different browser and cleared cache? Are you logging in through forum direct or through digit.in, or are you logged into both?

^^ Firefox 33.1 on Windows 7 64 bit. I cleared the cache y'day just before starting my session of posts. I login through the forum(Laspass logs me in as soon as any forum page opens). Shall try another browser and report back soon :)

Maybe it has anything to do with directly opening 6/7 forum threads from my userCP. I've seen it happens mostly when I have more threads together?

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Try in a different browser please so I can narrow it down.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Why the hell am I logged out every other 5 mins ? This never happened on my laptop, but happening on friends laptop.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I'm certain this logout thing is whenever I open multiple tabs and after browsing(or replying) in 1 thread when I reply to the other one I have to re-login. No issues when single tab.

amjath

Human Spambot
I'm certain this logout thing is whenever I open multiple tabs and after browsing(or replying) in 1 thread when I reply to the other one I have to re-login. No issues when single tab.
Yes right, on the same tab opening or open in one tab doesn't affect. If you save password in browser then you won't find this problem

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Hmm sounds like a load balancer problem to me, I don't think vbulletin plays well with multiple servers and ips :(

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
I am not receiving any notifications for new private messages in my e-mail. Is that functionality broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.