2 x XFX 9800GT 512MB GDDR3 SLi Benches

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitash

Intel OCer
^^^^ havent updated GTA IV.its the same version that u can .... from the net.
SP2 does inc performance.
cud be due to procy though it doesnt use 100% procy, saw bout 30% usage.

YUP its due to the core i7...GTA performs much better on i7 rigs tat ive seen...Saw a vid in youtube in which one guy got 55fps with a single 8800gt and core i7 920
I just got the orriginal game...still waiting for mobo though..its comin to india only tomo :(

OP
H

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
^^^ u still havent got ur mobo?thought that had already got it.
all probs with my mobo r solved.no issues till now.i hope it stays that way.

amitash

Intel OCer
^^I have pre-ordered it..waitin for it to come here...prolly get it within the week...im dyin to play gta4 MSI makin life hell!!:(!!
Lucky your mobos fine..Its like MSI x58 mobos are in the ICU...they either die or get better :D

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
What happened to ur old rig?
Oh and BTW, when u shed off this HD3870X2, don't forget, I'm ready to get it, LOlz.

amitash

Intel OCer
^You mean my Q6600 config? thats fine and im using it BUT its really difficult going from something 2wice as fast bak to the old config :(
Im not selling the 3870x2 it willl go to my Q6600 config as that wont have a graphics card otherwise.
I actually even have an older rig...a core 2 duo E6600 and 8600GTS
Even older? I have a P4 3.2Ghz and 7600GT
Older? P4 2.6Ghz and 6600GT
OLDER!?!? celeron 800Mhz with nvidia FX5200
Antique piece?!? Pentium 3 with onboard graphics
antiqu..er? the first pentium to come out with onboard graphics...somehow never owned a P2 procy
OLDER???? Intel i495 with ich7
The oldest is a nameless mobo from the 1980s (dunno exactly as i wasnt born) with a cyrix mathco-processor which could run at 8 or 12khz i think...not sure....HAVE NEVER sold any computer part till now....ever!! still have all that lying around.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
^You mean my Q6600 config? thats fine and im using it BUT its really difficult going from something 2wice as fast bak to the old config :(
Im not selling the 3870x2 it willl go to my Q6600 config as that wont have a graphics card otherwise.
I actually even have an older rig...a core 2 duo E6600 and 8600GTS
Even older? I have a P4 3.2Ghz and 7600GT
Older? P4 2.6Ghz and 6600GT
OLDER!?!? celeron 800Mhz with nvidia FX5200
Antique piece?!? Pentium 3 with onboard graphics
antiqu..er? the first pentium to come out with onboard graphics...somehow never owned a P2 procy
OLDER???? Intel i495 with ich7
The oldest is a nameless mobo from the 1980s (dunno exactly as i wasnt born) with a cyrix mathco-processor which could run at 8 or 12khz i think...not sure....HAVE NEVER sold any computer part till now....ever!! still have all that lying around.
And I have one wich doesn't even have a 6600GT

U keeping them as collection, very nice.

amitash

Intel OCer
Holy cow indeed. All of them working? Where do you keep them?

everything till p1 wrks...the others are in an ancient cupboard...also had intels i395 procy but 4 of its pins are broken.....Also my dad bought the first color monitor in 1986...it was a TVG 14" monitor i think and he paid 25k for it....its still there and there are floppies with prince of persia 1,pop the shadow and the flame, Great games like pockets, gods, hocus pocus to name a few and to think my current rig doesnt have a floppy drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom