2 TB Sata III WD HDD to USB 3.0 Ext. Adapter

Rajesh345

Youngling
Kindly suggest good Ext 3.5' SATA to USB 3.0 Ext adapter [flip kart/amazon /etc] with warranty

For some reasons i need to go away from my Home PC for long (work ) , so i need a external SATA to USB 3.0 adapter to connect my 2TB WD Dynamic HDD to usb 3.0 port on laptop for occasional databackup and file access

insaneYLN

In the zone
@Rajesh345, have a look at the Transcend StoreJet 35U3 hard disk drive enclosure, StoreJet 35U3 (USB 3.0)-External Storage xtra-large Capacity Desktop External Hard Drives. You can purchase it from E-Bay India, Transcend 3 5" HDD Casing Sata TS0GSJ35U3 Hard Drive Enclosure USB 3 0 | eBay.

OP
R

Rajesh345

Youngling
It's too costly. 2. 5k just for enclosure only. Instead I can get a new ext hdd. Not worth it.
Anything cheaper? And no to transcend. I had a nightmare with transcend RMA. I stoped buying their products

Suggest someother please

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
It's too costly. 2. 5k just for enclosure only. Instead I can get a new ext hdd. Not worth it.
Anything cheaper? And no to transcend. I had a nightmare with transcend RMA. I stoped buying their products

Suggest someother please

its risky getting these things online
best is to get an external drive or try your luck with a known local shop
online you may end up with a lemon and damage the drive(happened to my friend)
if it was 2.5inch,there would have been more options etc
3.5 is where it gets risky,expensive etc

Top Bottom