2 QUESTIONS REGARDING TO CREATING DVD IN NERO 7 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Guys!

I hv 2 questions regarding to Nero7:

1.) I hv some Video clips in AVI, 3GP, WMV and RM formats. Now I want to create a DVD for these files, But when I tried it didnt give ne option to store such files on a DVD, it asks for .vob and other DVD formats! I can create a Movie CD using these files but the question is, How to create DVD for such files?

2.) I got SUSE 10 5 CD Images. Now the question is can I create a single Bootable DVD for all these Iso files? Or there is only way to create 5 CDs for them?

thnx in advance! :)

Kniwor

Learner
1.) Is this nero 7 premium, nero 7 ultra, or just nero 7 OEM...

Premium and Ultra versions have the feature of making DVD, i have even made DVD´s from avi etc...

2.) In nero there is no option for making 1 DVD out of those 5 CD´s, u might be able to make a DVD using some other software and then burn using nero 7..

OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Its Ultra Edition and hv the options to burn DVD.

Can u pls tell me the method to write AVI, WMV, etc. video files on a DVD, so that the DVD can also run on a DVD player!

And can u also suggest that other s/w to create 1 DVD out of these 5 CDs?

Kniwor

Learner
Make sure while installation u have installed nerovision....

use nerovision to create a DVD, u will get all sorts of options NTSC/PAL, bitrate etc....

it will create menu etc everything automatically... then u can edit it if u want... i always use what it creates...

and then burn it using nero burning rom....

if u want to get into nerovision using startsmart make sure u have turned it to expert more and not normal user, then there will be much more options....

i dont know of any softwares that can combine the ISO's to make one... but I'm sure google will help...

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
It is possible to make a DVD out of the 5 nero cd's. LFY has done it in past.
Googling around showed this *en.opensuse.org/index.php?title=Making_a_DVD_from_CDs&diff=13491&oldid=12693.
Hope it helps you.

OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
thnx guys for the help!

@Kniwor
I didnt install Nero Vision at the installation time, that was the reason behind the problem.

@tech_your_future
thnx for the link!

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
You're welcome Vishal. Hope you're able to make it. I heard LFY had to remove some apps from it due to some problems, not sure though. Just post back about how it all goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom