Altec Lansing ATP3
For 3K its the best.

*www.altec-lansing.com/images/ATP3.jpg

- Wooden subwoofer
- High performance microdrivers
- Down-firing 3" mid/bass driver
- Separate controls for volume, bass and treble

Download Spec Sheet:- *www.altec-lansing.com/downloads/EUR/ATP3 sell sheet.pdf

More Info:- *www.altec-lansing.com/product_details_intl.asp?pID=ATP3&region=asiapac&country_code=in

Rashi Peripherals Pvt. Ltd.
105, Unique House,
Chakala Road,
Andheri (E)
Mumbai 400 099
Phone:- +91 22 28221013 or +91 22 28221012
Fax:- +91 22 56916609
Email:- altec@rptechindia.com

asdf1223

Journeyman
if u are planning to fix them at a particular place then go for altec lansing otherwise if u want portablity try the sbs vivid from creative.it looks great but perfomance i cant say coz its just been introduced

rohanbee

Padawan
as a current owner of altec lansing 2.1 (although not the atp3 but the mx series), they truly have been money very very well spent and will probably last me for many years to come.

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
go for an Altec Lansing, just got myself Creative Inspire 2.1. and i've been listening it at the lowest bass levels.... the sub is absolutely "dabba"... the voice coil distorts even at moderate volumes even when the bass set to low.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
nope.. my creative inspire 2.1 rocks even at highest volume and gives a very good bass response with a very good clarity ..also its 1000 bucks less priced than ATP3!!

zombie

Resident Weapons Expert
Creative 2.1 rocks. Altec is also a good choice. So at the end it boils down to how much you can shell out & the service provided by respective vendor.

zombie

Resident Weapons Expert
club_pranay said:
go for an Altec Lansing, just got myself Creative Inspire 2.1. and i've been listening it at the lowest bass levels.... the sub is absolutely "dabba"... the voice coil distorts even at moderate volumes even when the bass set to low.

My sympathy. I think you should have taken it to the store when you started facing these problems. I am not sure whether they would have replaced it or not, but at SP road (Blore) they would have replaced it if problem came up within a week or so.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
My sympathy. I think you should have taken it to the store when you started facing these problems. I am not sure whether they would have replaced it or not, but at SP road (Blore) they would have replaced it if problem came up within a week or so.

All Creative Inspire 2.1 speakers have the bass problem. Im another owner of the Creative 2.1 and I definitely vote for Altec Lansing.

zombie

Resident Weapons Expert
We have 4 Inspire 2.1 in our gang. All are rocking. So AFA my experience with Creative goes its good.

gbharani

Right off the assembly line
any idea if logitech z-2300 is available in india... if yes... what is the price... i read the reviews abt it in a lot of sites and looks good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom