2.1 Speakers for my LCD TV Required...Budget about 2500/-

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Hey guys, i am looking for a 2.1 speaker set for my lcd tv....the budget is about 2500/-...basically for music and movies...some of the shortlisted ones were..

F&D A333U 2.1 Multimedia Speakers - F&D: Flipkart.com

Sony SRS - D5 2.1 Multimedia Speakers - Sony: Flipkart.com

So between F&D and sony D5 Speakers..which is the better option

if you guys have any more options...pls help

bump..help pls..urgent..need to order soon

pls help..need to order ASAP

Last edited:

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
^ +1
sony has got 40W RMS which no other speakers in this price range have

but for movies why don't you go for 5.1? it will be future-proof

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
^ +1
sony has got 40W RMS which no other speakers in this price range have

but for movies why don't you go for 5.1? it will be future-proof

thanks a lot...do plan on getting 5.1 system in future...going for a 2.1 system as this will be connected to the lcd and not to any blu ray player,there is no 5.1 support for now with me...this is a short term solution..hence the small budget...will buy a 5.1 system in the coming months...

IMO Get Sony SRS D5 2.1

Thanks a lot...truly appreciate it... :)

ahh damn just when i was about to order...it goes out of stock :( ....what about the F&D A33U model..has about 42W output...is it any good??Are there any other brands in this price range

shreymittal

Being Human
Check this *www.ebay.in/itm/Sony-PC-Speaker-SR...Webcams_Multimedia&hash=item2ec742210a&_uhb=1
Or wait for flipkart to restock them or get locally

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
if you guys have any more options...pls help

bump..help pls..urgent..need to order soon

pls help..need to order ASAP

You can check this out as well.
Edifier P3080M 2.1 Speakers with USB/Mic Input Karaoke Price in India, Best Edifier P3080M 2.1 Speakers with USB/Mic Input Karaoke Reviews Online - Infibeam.com

Will have to extend budget but try to get it in local market.
For music its definitely better than both the models mentioned.

Also check this
Edifier P3060 2.1 Multimedia Speakers - Edifier: Flipkart.com
Check youtube video just to get an idea

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
You can check this out as well.
Edifier P3080M 2.1 Speakers with USB/Mic Input Karaoke Price in India, Best Edifier P3080M 2.1 Speakers with USB/Mic Input Karaoke Reviews Online - Infibeam.com

Will have to extend budget but try to get it in local market.
For music its definitely better than both the models mentioned.

Also check this
Edifier P3060 2.1 Multimedia Speakers - Edifier: Flipkart.com
Check youtube video just to get an idea

Heard a lot about Edifiers....the specs seem decent but the output is comparably less than the sony or thr F&D...will consider Edifier for the computer though..since i am still looking for my mx5021 replacement...

Check this *www.ebay.in/itm/Sony-PC-Speaker-SR...Webcams_Multimedia&hash=item2ec742210a&_uhb=1
Or wait for flipkart to restock them or get locally

I am hoping that FK restocks it soon...more convenient to order from them...

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Then try to get it from other shop or try locally from Sony Showroom itself. They will stock it based on request.

This one is kickass, only 36RMS but good sound quality. I have a 2.1 speaker from the same vendor and it is excellent. Still working good after 3 years.

36W one : FMS-4029

40W one : FMS-3065

My review on this brand : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/112820-farassoo-fms-4080-speaker-review.html

Last edited:
OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
^^ Then try to get it from other shop or try locally from Sony Showroom itself. They will stock it based on request.

This one is kickass, only 36RMS but good sound quality. I have a 2.1 speaker from the same vendor and it is excellent. Still working good after 3 years.

36W one : FMS-4029

40W one : FMS-3065

My review on this brand : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/112820-farassoo-fms-4080-speaker-review.html

This is the first time i am hearing about this brand...saw your review,seems impressive...where could i get these in india??How much do they cost?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
No idea. I purchased from Chennai when i was working there. It's in Mount Road. You can search it online, cause i don't have any idea about it's Mumbai dealers. I bought that speaker for around ~1.3k, so the price will not be on higher side.

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
No idea. I purchased from Chennai when i was working there. It's in Mount Road. You can search it online, cause i don't have any idea about it's Mumbai dealers. I bought that speaker for around ~1.3k, so the price will not be on higher side.

1.3K??!!! :shock: :shock:
wtf..u serious...wow..thats an impressive price for this set of speakers...damn will keep looking now...

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ :D

I was working for some company which also handles h/w items and i got it from my company only. They reduced 100 bucks for me :lol:

I checked around 4-5 speakers and find that, FMS-4080 have good bass and clear sound quality. I compared the king-of-that-time Altec Lansing BSR one, Sony one, Creative SBS etc and shocked to find the bass/quality is good in FMS compared to those speakers. The design is also unique and sexy.

Hope you will find it in mumbai. Otherwise contact the dealer in Chennai, he will ship it to you, i guess.

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Flipkart is acting crazy today...earlier it shows available & delivery in 8-9 days...then after an hour shows in stock & delivery in 2-3 days..wtf is going on...my order is still processing..this is the first time i am seeing FK take so long to process things...

shreymittal

Being Human
Flipkart is acting crazy today...earlier it shows available & delivery in 8-9 days...then after an hour shows in stock & delivery in 2-3 days..wtf is going on...my order is still processing..this is the first time i am seeing FK take so long to process things...

Pagla gaye hai fk wale unhe abhi tak lag rha ki 1st april chal rha hai.

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
sry for bumping my thread again..had a small query...how do i connect the speakers to my tv...should i use the rca to 3.5mm connector or directly connect the 3.5mm jack to the tv?

another prob is with FK..since they made the update to their site...the speaker i ordered now says no price no seller...but in my order list, it says still processing in green..even the customer care is clueless and asked me to call on monday...wtf is this...

shreymittal

Being Human
sry for bumping my thread again..had a small query...how do i connect the speakers to my tv...should i use the rca to 3.5mm connector or directly connect the 3.5mm jack to the tv?

another prob is with FK..since they made the update to their site...the speaker i ordered now says no price no seller...but in my order list, it says still processing in green..even the customer care is clueless and asked me to call on monday...wtf is this...

Fu(k Them/cancel your order and order it from ebay

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Fu(k Them/cancel your order and order it from ebay

erm that complicates things further...i had ordered a sandisk microsd for 330 which was delivered today...if i cancel,then i may have to pay shipping charges...also ebay too doesn't seem to have any...

shreymittal

Being Human
erm that complicates things further...i had ordered a sandisk microsd for 330 which was delivered today...if i cancel,then i may have to pay shipping charges...also ebay too doesn't seem to have any...

That's bad but your speakers are still in process so u can cancel your order and can't u get them locally and u will save some cash too. Nope u don't have too pay any shipping charges untill u get the product at your doorstep

Top Bottom