2.1 Speaker Required with a budget of 8500/-

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Hey guys..so i am looking for a 2.1 speaker system with a budget of 8500/-.This speaker will be replacing my Altec Lansing MX5021 speakers which went bad recently..I am looking for speakers with good base and clarity...One of the speakers i shortlisted was Logitech z623..Any other suggestions??Pls help

bump...

High-Fidelity

Journeyman
As you are coming from AL MX-5021 so it's pretty sure that you will be disappointed if you go for Logitech Z623. The only speaker I can think of is Swan M10. No speaker can beat this speaker in this price range and even more. Period

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
As you are coming from AL MX-5021 so it's pretty sure that you will be disappointed if you go for Logitech Z623. The only speaker I can think of is Swan M10. No speaker can beat this speaker in this price range and even more. Period

Erm do i have any other choice...??

High-Fidelity

Journeyman
Dear @Ronnie11

You can buy it from Welcome to HiFiNage - The Only Online Store to Buy Swan(HiVi) Speakers in India and Portable Audiophile Products

For review, check it's review section and also Express Way...: Swan M50W 2.1 v/s Audioengine A5 2.0 Review

If you want quantity so logitech Z623 but if quality so Swan M10.

Top Bottom