2.1 speaker for 4k

jenimukanna

Broken In
need 2.1 speaker for rich quality sound budget 5k please help me out list of speakers in my area f&d f680 ,sony d9 c2 for 3.8k in snapdeal

Last edited:

arun garg

Broken In
need 2.1 speaker for rich quality sound budget 5k please help me out list of speakers in my area f&d f680 ,sony d9 c2 for 3.8k in snapdeal

Just get F&D A510 or A520 for 2000/- only. It is the best in this price range and in 2.1 also. I you could manage Rs. 500 More you could get iBall Booster 5.1 with good sound and USB compatible.

OP
J

jenimukanna

Broken In
sorry for late reply i had spakers like creative t6160 changed to f&d f6000 as per your suggestion after some months i sold to my friend for 6.8 who is very interested in it .then brought speaker from f&d dealer f323 2.1 really nice speaker at the price of 1.8k remaining money went to saving after along time now i'm searching for speaker brought asus xonar dg 5.1 sound card now with surprise i'm having budget nearly 11k like to buy some quality speaker 5.1 that to use for a long time and the speaker crazy should end what u say ..... :)

Knight2A4

In the zone
I do not know if you have buyed speakers or not but If you have a sub from older speaker sets then you can try this.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/audio/161551-found-3-way-2-0-system-pc-speaker-affordable-price-worth-price.html

Top Bottom